Harpic Extra Strong Bathroom Cleaning Spray Bottle Of 400 Ml
Harpic Extra Strong Bathroom Cleaning Spray is a strong bathroom disinfectant and cleaning liquid that helps remove the toughest of stains. It has a thick liquid formulation that gives an unbeatable and powerful cleaning performance. Harpic Extra Strong Bathroom Cleaning Spray works effectively to get rid of dirt, grime, hard water stains, scum and deposits in the bathroom that other cleaners or bleach cannot get rid of.
- Besides being used as a bathroom cleaner, you can also use this spray to clean bathroom tiles and basins for a blinding shine. It is also suitable for cleaning bathtubs, tap handles, showerheads, brass handles, copper door attachments, ceramic surface areas, stainless steel handles and granite floors.
- This cleaning spray comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle that makes it easier for you to reach even the toughest spots.
- Harpic Bathroom Cleaning Spray is the perfect solution for removing all the dirt and tough stains that easily get accumulated in the bathroom. It comes with a convenient and easy trigger spray nozzle that helps you spray directly on the stains so that you can spray and wipe for maximum effectiveness.
- It also gives your bathroom a pleasant fresh fragrance, unlike phenols and bleaches that leave a pungent odour.
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Sodium Chloride
- Butyl Oleylamine
- Fragrance and Colourant
- Harpic Extra Strong Bathroom Cleaning Spray has a targeted action that effectively disinfects and cleans your bathroom and gets rid of 99.99% of germs and leaves your faucets, walls and other surfaces visibly clean and fresh.
- It gives your bathroom a unique dose of freshness every time you clean it.
How to Use
- Turn trigger nozzle to "On" position.
- Spray the cleaner directly on the stains and leave for 1 minute. Then wipe with a cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly with water or wipe with a damp cloth to get a perfectly clean and shiny surface.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To avoid potential discolouring, do not leave the spray on metallic surfaces for more than 1 minute.
- Do not use it on surfaces like enamel showers, marble, aluminium, natural stones, hot or damaged surfaces and carpets.
- Always test the place to be cleaned before properly using it to see any reaction on the surface.
Q1. What is the active ingredient in Harpic Bathroom Cleaner?
Ans: It contains hydrochloric acid (10%) as the active ingredient, along with butyl oleylamine and others in an aqueous solution.
Q2. Is Harpic Bathroom Cleaner Spray better than bleach?
Ans: It easily spreads on the toilet bowl and provides 100% better cleaning than ordinary toilet bleach and detergents.
Q3. Who manufactures Harpic?
Ans: Reckitt Benckiser dominates toilet care space with its brand Harpic enjoying 69% market share.