Good Morning Green Tea Mint Tea, 100 Tea Bags
Begin your mornings with the refreshing flavour of Good Morning Green Tea Mint Tea by Wagh Bakri. These mint-infused green tea bags are packed with antioxidants. The mint flavour adds a fresh zing to the morning cup. The leaves of Camellia Sinensis are beneficial to the body in ways like improving digestion, metabolism and more.
- Green tea provides flavonoids and antioxidants.
- Anti-ageing properties on the skin help reverse oxidative damage.
- Zero added calories or sugar.
- Completely natural product with no artificial preservatives.
- Can be consumed without any additives.
- Helps in combating stress.
- Improves metabolism.
- Green Tea leaves – Camellia Sinensis
- Added flavour - Mint flavour
- It is an excellent vegan alternative to tea.
- Boosts metabolism of the body, thus improving the digestion system.
- Refreshes with mint flavour
- Provides antioxidants for better immunity and skin health.
- Promotes weight loss by increasing metabolism.
How to Use
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Dip the tea bag into the cup.
- Allow it to diffuse for 90 seconds.
- Remove the teabag.
- Add lime or honey according to your preference and enjoy.
- Avoid green tea in case of hyperacidity, peptic ulcers or any other gastric conditions that don’t suit the drink.
- Not to be used as a stand-alone therapeutic tool.
- Consult a doctor before using green tea for weight loss.
- Do not consume more than once a day.
Q1. What is the expected weight loss after consuming Good Morning Green Tea Mint Tea?
Ans1. Green tea increases metabolism, which helps you to stay more active. Weight loss depends on many other factors such as genetics, diet, exercise and hormones. If used for weight loss, it should be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle and exercise.
Q2. Can Good Morning Green Tea Mint Tea be consumed at night?
Ans2. Due to the mint-flavoured zest, this tea is ideal to be consumed in the morning and not at night.
Q3. How many tea bags are present in one packet?
Ans3. There are 25 tea bags in one packet.
Q4. How many calories are present in one cup of tea (100-150 ml)?
Ans4. 100 gm of tea leaves itself contain about 111 calories. After preparation of the tea, there are usually only little minor traces of carbs and contains no calories.