Godrej Proclean Floor Cleaner Citrus -500ml
The Godrej Proclean Floor Cleaner Citrus is the perfect cleaning solution and is suitable for everyday use. It works on different surfaces and leaves your floors clean and hygienic. Working well on kitchen floors, these Citrus floor cleaners also make your home smell refreshing.
This Godrej floor cleaner is not just known for making surfaces clean, but it is also great at getting rid of disease-causing germs, including several types of germs and bacteria. It delivers 10 times better results when compared to other standard cleaners and phenyls.
- Kills up to 99% of disease-causing germs and harmful microbes.
- Leaves the floors of your house looking clean and fresh.
- Ensures that your home has a long-lasting citrus fragrance.
- Removes stains from hard water and other tough yellow stains.
- This product is suitable for being used on Granite, Mosaic, Ceramic and even non-porous surfaces.
- Benzalkonium Chloride Solution (80%)
- Lauryl Alcohol Ethoxylate
- Lauraine Oxide
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Disodium EDTA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- CI 19140
- The citrus floor cleaner has its uses in cleaning multiple surfaces.
- Remove stains on the floor
- It helps in disinfecting the floor.
How to Use
- The cleaner can be used directly or diluted with water for regular use.
- Use one cap total in half a bucket of water, generally corresponding to 4 litres of water.
- Mop the surface using the diluted product.
- There is no need to rinse the mop with clear water after this.
- Use the product directly, undiluted, on heavily soiled surfaces.
- Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- The product must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The product doesn't have to be mixed with other cleaners or household phenyls.
- To be used only externally.
Q1. Does Godrej Proclean Floor Cleaner clean the floors in one use?
Ans. Yes, but for floors with hard stains, make sure to leave the product on for at least 10 minutes.
Q2. Can Godrej Proclean Floor Cleaner remove grease?
Ans. Yes, it can get rid of grease and grime, soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew.
Q3. Is Godrej Proclean Floor Cleaner suitable for use on the bathroom floor?
Ans. Yes, it can be used on the bathroom floor.