Freshup Hand Sanitizer Gel 500ml
Freshup Hand Sanitizer Gel effectively kills germs and other bacteria from your hands. It will make your skin feel fresh and clean. It comes in a bottle packaging which is easy to use and carry. This sanitiser does not have fragrance but leaves a burst of freshness after use. It is the best alternative to clean hands without soap and water. It is a gel-based sanitiser that dries faster when rubbed on your hands. The Freshup Hand Sanitizer Gel has glycerine which keeps the moisture locked in your hands.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- The Freshup Hand Sanitizer Gel is compact and easy to carry.
- It is harsh on oil, dirt and bacteria but feels gentle on hands.
- Glycerine prevents skin dryness and irritation.
- It does not contain perfume but has a clean after fragrance.
- The gel has alcohol which kills germs present on the skin.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Triethanol Amine
- Before eating in restaurants and cafes.
- After coughing or sneezing.
- After touching any foreign object/material.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to your palm.
- Spread and rub it evenly over your palm, back of your hand and between the fingers.
- Rub it until dry.
- Wait for a few seconds for it to dry completely.
- For external use only.
- It is highly flammable; keep away from flame or heat.
- Avoid contact with the eye.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Consult a doctor immediately if it goes in the mouth.
Q 1. Is Freshup Hand Sanitizer Gel better than antibacterial soap?
Ans: Both of them are equally effective. One can use antibacterial soap when water and sink are accessible, but hand sanitisers are for on-the-go cleanliness for the hands. Hands tend to get dirty faster and efficiently.
Q 2. Why is it better to use Freshup Hand Sanitizer?
Ans: Using a hand sanitiser is easier than searching for a sink. It kills viruses and bacteria instantly. Using hand sanitiser can help one to keep their hands clean often while moving out. Also, the Freshup Gel Sanitizer dries quickly and moisturises the skin.