Fash Pads, On - The - Go Facial Cleansing - 30 Pads
Fash Pads is a micellar water-based facial cleanser meant for use on the go. This is alcohol and salicylic acid-free, providing you with a refreshing look and feel at any time of the day. The pads just need to be removed and used and it instantly cleanses your skin gently of debris, excess oil and dust. Fash Pads On-The-Go-Cleansing is your complete skincare partner while you are on the move.
- Perfect skincare and hydration solution that requires no fuss.
- It immediately removes all signs of dust, dirt and debris from the face.
- Very convenient and easy to use since it is pre-moistened. Sebum regulating agents help keep the skin healthier.
- The blue dotted surface allows for gentle exfoliation of the skin as it cleanses.
- It is great for sensitive skin since it is free from salicylic acid and alcohol. It is effective in acne treatment.
- Butylene Glycol
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate
- 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid
- It is a facial cleanser to be used when one is on the go.
- Regulates sebum production without stripping the skin of essential oils.
- It can help manage acne.
How to Use
- First, open the packet and tear the seal.
- Carefully pinch out a Fash Pad.
- Wipe the face and neck thoroughly.
- Use the dotted side to exfoliate.
- Replace the lid well to prevent moisture loss and drying.
- Should not be used on or kept in reach of children.
- Must be used externally only.
- Avoid using on or too close to the eyes.
- If any skin irritation or discomfort is experienced, discontinue use immediately. Consult your dermatologist.
- Best used under medical consultation.
Q1. How often can Fash Pads be used?
Ans: They can be used multiple times a day to help refresh the skin.
Q2. Is a prescription required for purchase and use?
Ans: You do not need a prescription, but it is advised to use this in consultation with your doctor or dermatologist if you are allergic to any ingredients present in the Fash Pads.
Q3. What skin types are these Fash Pads meant for?
Ans: Fash Pads are suitable for all skin types.