Lite Glo Face Wash Tube Of 100 Ml
Lite Glo Face Wash has dual benefits i.e. exfoliation of the skin and reduction of dryness. The Lite Glo Face Wash doesn’t cause irritation and leaves your face feeling soft and radiant. With regular usage, Lite Glo can help to maintain moisture levels of the face for better and healthy skincare.
- Smooth and easy-to-apply gel, which is not harsh on the skin, especially the skin on the face that is relatively more sensitive than other parts of the body.
- The gentle cleansing from Lite Glo Face Wash lowers itchiness, dry skin and irritation.
- It provides an optimal level of exfoliation without causing damage to your skin.
- With proper and regular usage, this face wash can also help to soften the skin, giving you a fresh look.
Glycolic Acid, Witch Hazel (anti-inflammation flowering plant), Mandelic Acid, Carrageenan and Zinc Gluconate.
Used daily for face washing, mild exfoliation, oil control and fighting against acne/pimples.
How to Use
- Rinse your face with plain water.
- Add a small amount of Lite Glo Face Wash to your palm, lather well and then apply it all over your face.
- Keep your eyes closed and avoid contact with your eyes while applying the lather to your face.
- Wash it off gently, then softly dry your face with a clean towel.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with plain water.
- Read the printed label carefully before using it.
- Keep away from children, and store in a cool dry place.
Q 1. Is it a cream or lotion?
Ans: No, this tube of 100ml Lite Glo Face Wash comes in gel form.
Q 2. Can I use it twice a day?
Ans: Yes it is recommended to use twice a day, or as advised by your doctor. If you have skin allergies or other skin conditions, check with your doctor before using this product.
Q 3. Does it contain formaldehyde?
Ans: No, this face wash does not contain formaldehyde, parabens or SLES.
Q 4. Does it help with eczema or very dry skin?
Ans: No, this is not a medicinal product. For serious issues like very dry skin or eczema, please contact your doctor or dermatologist.
Q 5. Is it fragrance-free?
Ans: No, this face wash does contain fragrance as part of the ingredients. For a full list of ingredients please check the printed label.