Ezee Bio-Degradable Medium Garbage Bags (19 X 21 Inches) - 30 Pcs
Ezee Bio-degradable garbage bags are 100 per cent oxo-biodegradable and recyclable, unlike most plastic garbage bags that contribute to plastic pollution. Ezee Bio-degradable garbage bags are tested and certified 100 per cent oxo-biodegradable which means that they will degrade within a year. These are biodegradable disposable black garbage bags that are widely used for garbage packaging purposes. Ezee Bio-degradable bags are developed by expert craftsmen using the supreme class with the help of advanced technology.
- Ezee Bio-degradable garbage bags made of biodegradable material are available in black colour.
- Its medium size comes in Size: 21 cm x 19cm x 10 cm.
- Ezee Bio-degradable garbage bags are lightweight and flexible made of virgin plastic.
- These garbage bags can be used in offices, households, parties, restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Disposing of your garbage using Ezee Bio-degradable garbage bags is convenient and hassle-free.
- Its durability helps in collecting a lot of grange without tearing or ripping apart. These garbage bags are ultra-strong and leak proof.
- Using Ezee garbage bags is the most convenient method of garbage disposal to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
- Besides being biodegradable, these garbage bags are also hygienic and comfortable to use.
Ezee Bio-degradable garbage bags can be used to dispose of dry garbage from the kitchen, office space, schools or other places that require garbage disposal facilities.
How to Use
Put all your garbage inside the garbage bags. Seal the mouth of the bags with the string attached to every unused garbage bag. Dispose of the filled bags in garbage bins entirely. Do not reuse the bags.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of children below 5 years of age.
- Store it in a dry place.
- These bags are for one-time use only.
- Ezee bags are for garbage disposal only.
1. How long does it take for a biodegradable bag to break down?
Bags like Ezee garbage bags can take up to a year to break and decompose.
2. Are black garbage bags recyclable?
The answer is an astounding Yes. Like you know, garbage bags come from plastic materials. Moreover, plastic materials, unless you recycle them, are bad for the environment because they take a long time to decompose. The problem with garbage bags is that you can't recycle them in addition to being plastic materials. However, Ezee being biodegradable, decompose by themselves.
3. What types of plastic can not be recycled?
Cereal box plastic, bubble wrap, clear plastic wrap, some department store bags, potato chip bags, single cheese wrappers, 6-pack plastic and candy wrappers, along with soiled plastic bottles and bags.
4. Can you put electrical items in Ezee garbage bags?
Batteries and electrical items (especially large electricals) should not be thrown away in the rubbish bin because they can cause problems at the EfW e.g. spikes in emissions. Electricals contain hazardous materials and precious metals and should be recycled properly.