Dr. Vaidya'S Swasaghna | Ayurvedic Pills For Respiratory Ailments | 24 Pills Each (Pack Of 3)
With rising pollution levels, respiratory ailments are at an all-time high, with an increase in cases of respiratory conditions. This makes Dr. Vaidya's Swasaghna Ayurvedic pills an essential supplement to support respiratory health. The supplement is made solely from natural ingredients and does not contain any chemical additives. Swasaghna has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antihistamine, immunomodulatory and analgesic effects. Swasaghna helps to provide relief from asthma, chronic bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
Its ingredients give a soothing effect to the throat and lungs, reduces cough, liquefies the mucous, tone up the lungs and improve the overall condition of the lungs. Ingredients like Kapur, Valo, Jatamansi and Jayphal have a central action to control cough while Tagar, Nagkesar and Kankol have an anti-inflammatory action on the lungs. It is sold together in 3 sets, each set containing 24 pills.
- Bans Kapur - Also referred to as Thorny Bamboo, this herb prevents dehydration in the body, by aiding in the proper absorption of water.
- Elaichi or Cardamom - Essentially known as Cardamom or ‘king of spices’, Elaichi is known to be extremely beneficial in congestion of lungs.
- Jyeshtimadhu - This herb plays a vital role in fighting allergies that are responsible for causing cough and cold. It helps improve lung functions, clears the body’s channels and helps control nasal allergies. It also produces a decongestant effect in the upper respiratory tract by toning the respiratory system.
- Valo - This prominent Ayurvedic herb is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects. It offers relief from inflammation in the circulatory system and nervous system.
- Laung or Clove - Its antiseptic properties help in treating cough and cold.
- Khadi Sakkar - Also known as Rock Candy, this herb derived from the sap of the Palmyra palm helps relieve cough & cold as well as throat irritation.
- Abhrak Bhasma - Abhrak Bhasma is calcined mica ash used in Ayurveda for respiratory disorders. It pacifies Kapha and has anti-inflammatory, digestion stimulant, immunomodulatory, hematogenic properties making it useful in respiratory diseases.
- Dr. Vaidya's Swasaghna Ayurvedic pills strengthen lung function by enabling it to work properly and get rid of lung ailments.
- Swasaghna Ayurvedic pills strengthen the immune response in the lungs, thus, helping the lungs to fight back against infections.
- Swasaghna Ayurvedic pills, if consumed as prescribed, lower the risk of frequent and severe respiratory ailments like asthma and bronchitis.
- Swasaghna possesses anti-anaemic & anti-inflammatory properties.
- The pills are hypoallergenic and do not have side effects if consumed in proper, correct and prescribed doses.
How to Use
Swasaghna pills are to be taken three times a day after meals, one pill at a time or as prescribed by your physician.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. Is Swasaghna free of allergens?
Ans: Dr. Vaidya’s Shwasaghna is an Ayurvedic formulation designed specifically to ease breathing difficulties. Swasaghna is a herbal product that is free from common allergens like milk and nuts. It can be consumed by people who show intolerance towards lactose.
Q2. What is the price of Dr. Vaidya's Swasaghna?
Ans: It retails for ₹427.