Dr. Vaidya'S Inhalant For Nasal Decongestion | 10g Each (Pack Of 3)
A lot of times, we do not realise how important it is to keep our health intact. If you have been feeling uneasy during breathing, it can be due to nasal congestion. Dr. Vaidya’s Sung Ho Ayurvedic Inhaler has 16 herbs and various essential oils that help relieve nasal congestion. This is an entirely natural and chemical-free inhaler that keeps your congestion problem away.
Dr. Vaidya’s Sung Ho nasal congestion inhaler has proved to be very effective even against sinusitis. There are a lot of other benefits of using this inhaler whenever there is a problem with breathing. If you often face any such situation, this herbal product can help you solve this problem for good.
- It is entirely chemical-free.
- It helps in nasal congestion.
- Helps gain relief from a blocked nose.
- It is highly effective against Sinusitis.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Sung Ho ayurvedic Inhaler for nasal congestion helps in easy breathing.
- It helps in treating headaches.
- It also helps those who often keep sneezing once they start.
Dr. Vaidya’s Sung Ho Ayurvedic Inhaler for nasal congestion is a chemical-free inhaler with many herbs and oils. The main ingredients of this inhaler include:
- Lemon Grass
- Sweet Almond
- Eucalyptus Oil
- It can help in unblocking your nose.
- It also helps in sinus drainage.
- People can get relief from sinus congestion.
How to Use
Inhale the ayurvedic inhaler for refreshing your mind. It helps and relaxes the mind.
- It is strictly prohibited to consume this inhaler.
- Do not overdose.
- Ensure it is used whenever needed and not in standard cases.
- Keep it out of the reach of young children.
Q 1. How many times can we use Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic Inhaler?
Ans. Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic Inhaler is a chemical-free inhaler, and hence, you can use it multiple times a day.
Q 2. Is it safe for use?
Ans. Yes, you can use this nasal congestion inhaler without being tensed at all. It is entirely safe.
Q 3. Is it the same as a nebuliser?
Ans. No, it is an inhaler used to unblock your nose, and hence, you cannot use it as a nebuliser.
Q 4. Is it a certified product?
Ans. Yes, Dr. Vaidya’s Sung Ho Ayurvedic Inhaler is FDA approved, ISO certified and GMP certified by the Ministry of Ayush.