Dr. Vaidya'S Rumox - Relief From Body Pain 50 Gm
Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm is a unique ayurvedic combination of 6 herbs widely known for their muscle relaxing, pain-relieving, as well as anti-inflammatory actions. The main ingredients of the balm, which include camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol and wintergreen oil, work as excellent natural pain relievers and muscle relaxants. Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm comes in an easy-to-carry and easy-to-use packaging. It is a well-fitting and fast-acting solution for anyone looking to get relief from any kind of musculoskeletal pain in their neck, back or shoulders or a headache.
- The ayurvedic balm provides quick relief from joint pains.
- It contains natural decongestants like Camphor, Eucalypts and Menthol that help get relief from a stuffy nose in common cold or sinusitis and helps in breathing more easily.
- It contains Camphor or Kapoor that acts as a coolant and an absorbent that quickly absorbs the balm into the skin and reduces soreness and swelling.
- Includes Thymol as a herbal ingredient. Thymol is widely known for its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and analgesic properties that offer pain relief.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm helps in reducing swelling in the affected areas.
- Camphor or Kapoor
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
- Turpentine Oil
- To find relief from stuffy nose and other nasal problems.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm treats joint pain and other body pains.
- Relax sore muscles.
How to Use
- In case of joint pain, muscle pain or some kind of swelling, rub this pain relief balm directly on the affected area either once or twice daily. The balm can be used as necessary, depending on the severity of the pain.
- In case of pain in the throat, apply Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm to the neck and around the nose area. Proceed to inhale the steam for a calming effect.
- The ayurvedic pain relief balm is only made for external use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid areas around the eyes or on the nose while using the balm.
- Do not use Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox body pain balm for kids below the age of 5.
Q 1. Can Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox balm be used for sprains?
Ans: Yes, one can use Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm for sprains. This balm has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation and also reduces pain.