Dr. Vaidya'S Herbokold Powder 50 Gm
Dr. Vaidya’s Herbokold is an ayurvedic cold and cough treatment that combines the therapeutic power of six herbs to provide immediate relief. The three doshas: Kapha, Vata and Pitta, becomes imbalanced when we consume unhealthy food or have an unpredictable eating routine, according to Ayurveda. As a result, we get a cold or a cough. Additionally, a drop in the temperature may reduce the body's immunity, making it easier for viruses to attack the body.
- Herbokold works by enhancing the body's immunity system while also assisting in balancing the three doshas.
- Aids in the treatment of colds, respiratory disorders (asthma), chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma and other conditions.
- Aids in the relief of coughs, colds and throat irritation.
- Expectorants like Jyeshthimadhu and Banskapoor help in mucous ejection, congestion reduction and cough relief.
- Blurred vision, bloodshot eyes, high blood pressure, diabetes, flatulence and kidney problems can all be helped with this supplement.
- Acts as a lung toner and aids in the treatment of allergies that cause chronic colds.
- Approved by FDA and Ministry of AYUSH Government of India.
- The herbal formula is non-drowsy and suitable for people of all ages.
- Manufactured in a WHO-GMP plant that has been certified by the Ministry of AYUSH.
- Bans Kapur
- Khadi Sakkar
- Used as a cough and common cold remedy.
- Used as an immunity booster.
How to Use
- For people between the ages of 15 to 70: 4g or 1 teaspoon should be taken three times a day, preferably with honey or Dr. Huff'N'Kuff, Vaidya's.
- For people below the age of 15 or over the age of 70: 2g or half a teaspoon should be taken thrice a day, preferably with honey or Dr. Huff'N'Kuff, Vaidya's.
- Duration of treatment: 90 Days (3 months).
- Use as per the directions given by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use under medical supervision only.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Is Dr. Vaidya's Herbokold Powder approved by FDA?
Ans: Yes, Dr. Vaidya's Herbokold Powder is 100% natural and has been approved by the FDA.
Q2. Can Dr. Vaidya's Herbokold Powder be used in paediatric patients?
Ans: Yes, Dr. Vaidya's Herbokold Powder can be used in paediatric patients.
Q3. What will be the dosage of Dr. Vaidya's Herbokold Powder for pediatric patients?
Ans: The recommended dose for children below the age of 15 years is 2g, three times a day.
Q4. What will be the minimum course of Dr. Vaidya's Herbokold Powder?
Ans: The minimum duration of treatment is 90 days or 3 months.