Dr. Morepen Protect Handwash Liquid With Lavender Fragrance - 500ml
Dr. Morepen instant hand wash liquid helps protect you from disease-causing germs. It is infused with lavender fragrance that keeps you fresh. It has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties and can also act as an anti-inflammatory product. It is ideal to wash your hands frequently to keep infections at bay.
- It offers a dual action of cleansing and protecting.
- Hand hygiene is essential and this hand wash effectively removes dirt, oil, dust and deeply cleanses your hands.
- It is a moisturising hand wash and does not dry out the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types and ideal for men, women as well as kids.
- It contains the goodness of neem, which has antibacterial properties.
- Aloe Vera keeps your hands nourished and hydrated.
- The lavender fragrance has a calming and relaxing effect.
- It is also a gentle hand wash and the added glycerine in the formulation is best for your daily need of hand wash.
- Aloe vera Extract
- Neem Leaf Extract
- Citric Acid
- Hand washing is the first and most essential step towards maintaining hygiene.
- Use hand wash when you are outdoors and if you happen to touch surfaces or use public facilities.
- Hand washing can ensure that no germs make their way into your body.
How to Use
- Dr. Morepen hand wash liquid comes in a pump bottle, which is easy to use.
- Wet your hands a little.
- Pump an adequate amount of the liquid and gently scrub your hands for 20 seconds.
- Make sure you clean your fingernails and the back of your hand.
- Rinse with water and dry your hands.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Q1. Can washing hands too often with this hand wash cause dryness?
Ans: Dr. Morepen hand wash has a pH balancing formula, which does not dry out your hands after washing. However, excessive hand washing is not recommended.
Q2. Should I use warm or cold water while using a hand wash?
Ans: You can use either warm or cold water while washing your hands. However, remember that warm water will help lather quickly and ensure clean hands.
Q3. Is it best to use a hand wash or a sanitiser?
Ans: A hand wash ensures complete protection and must always be your preference. However, for hand washing, you need access to water which may not always be possible outdoors.