Dr. Morepen Ayush Kwath Ayurvedic Herbal Tea For Immunity, Kadha Powder Immunity Booster - 100g
With the advent of busy lifestyles and the increasing awareness of wellness, Indian consumers have started caring about the finest self-health care options within reach. Dr. Morepen, as a brand, has created a whole new category for marketing of global brands of medical devices, herbal products and clinical diagnostic products.
One of their finest products is their Ayurvedic herbal tea. Dr. Morepen Ayush Kwath Ayurvedic Herbal Tea for Immunity is made of an exclusive kadha formula recommended by the Ministry of Ayush. It has the highest quality herbs like Tulsi, Sunthi, Dalchini and Kali Mirch to contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of immunity of the consumer. This herbal tea works best in relieving sore throat, cough and the common cold. It is ideal for all age groups.
- Tulsi Leaf - Camphene, cineole and eugenol present in Tulsi leaf help to reduce cold and congestion in the chest.
- Sunthi (Dry Ginger) - Sunthi as a herb has loads of benefits. It does not just reduce inflammation but also comes in handy in curing digestive ailments. With the help of the herb, abdominal problems can be curbed.
- Dalchini - Cinnamon or Dalchini is loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols that help to fight the harmful free radicals in our body. The anti-inflammatory properties of Dalchini allow the body to fight infections effectively.
- Kali Mirch - Black pepper or Kali Mirch improves digestive health. Black pepper stimulates the digestive juices and aids in smooth digestion. It is also beneficial for sore throats.
- This Ayurvedic Kwath tea offers the best of science and nature with scientifically validated botanical herbs.
- It is made under the special recommendation of the Ministry of Ayush.
- It contributes to boosting immunity and helps in preventing flu and viral infections.
- Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and Zinc which acts as a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay.
- Sunthi and Kali Mirch are well known for their antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in soothing throat infections or sore throat.
How to Use
- Add 7-10 g herbal tea powder in water.
- Boil the content until 1 cup of the solution is left.
- Filter and add honey/sugar/jaggery as per taste.
- Drink at least once or twice a day.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Store safely in a cool and dry place.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Use it under medical supervision.
1. Is it healthy to drink Dr. Morepen Ayurvedic Herbal Tea daily?
The benefits of Dr. Morepen Ayurvedic Herbal Tea make it perfectly safe and healthy to be consumed daily. Dr. Morepen Herbal Tea comes packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation and improve the immune system.
2. What is herbal tea?
Herbal teas or tisanes, are entirely caffeine-free and are not made using any leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. Instead, these herbal blends are made using spices, flowers and leaves of a variety of other plants including fruits and herbs.
3. How much herbal tea can I drink in a day?
Herbal teas are not produced from the Camellia sinensis plant. They are naturally caffeine-free, so you can safely drink 3-4 cups a day without having to worry about potential caffeine side effects.