Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250 Ml
Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made by processing olives through a cold extraction process that gives it a great flavour and a pleasant aroma. Virgin Olive Oil has multiple health benefits like detoxifying the intestine, reducing oxidative stress, containing fatty acids that aid mental health, and many more. Del Monte gives the purest olive oil, in every drop with the essence of Spain and Italy. This Extra Virgin Olive oil is free from argemone oil and is suitable for dips, chutneys, salad dressing and marinades. Along with all these benefits, it also enhances hair and skin health.
- This olive oil from Del Monte reduces the risk of diabetes and heart problems.
- Del Monte Olive Oil has the highest monounsaturated fatty acids.
- A proper dosage of olive oil improves the blood cholesterol level.
- Multiple health benefits like detoxification of the intestine, promoting mental wellbeing.
- It is enriched with olives, which boost metabolism.
- It is suitable for all and has no preservatives and harmful chemicals.
- Oil extracted from olives
- Saturated Fat
- Virgin Olive Oil is enriched with various health benefits like detoxifying the intestine, reducing oxidative stress, lowering blood pressure, etc.
- This product is the perfect blend of olives that are considered the best for diabetic patients.
- This Del Monte product can be used in salads.
- Its ingredients are free from argemone oil and can be used by anyone.
- Boosts hair and skin health.
How to Use
- Use salads for adding additional nutrients.
- Substitute virgin olive oil with regular fats for frying and sautéing.
- Use it while making bread.
- Please keep it away from heat.
- Keep olive oil in a cold and dry place.
- Direct contact from the eye may irritate.
Q1. Is Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil suitable for massage?
Ans. This product is for cooking and is not suitable for massage.
Q2. Can we use this product instead of mustard oil?
Ans. Yes. You can use olive oil as a substitute for mustard oil.
Q3. Does this product have any health benefits rather than taste?
Ans. There are multiple health benefits of extra virgin olive oil like detoxifying the intestine, reducing oxidative stress, providing fatty acids that aid mental health and many more.
Q4. Are there any side effects of it?
Ans. No, there are no recorded side effects of olive oil, if used as appropriate.