Daddy'S Choice Tape Diapers With Wetness Indicator, Xl - 44 Units
Your baby's safety and comfort are of the highest importance when choosing a diaper for them. Your choice is made easy with the latest range of Daddy's Choice Premium Diapers made from 100% cotton. Its elastic is super stretchy and adapts to your baby's waist size, keeping them comfortable while providing a snug fit. With its 12 hours absorption capability, it offers uninterrupted playtime and sleep time for your baby. Are you not convinced yet? Give it a try to experience the supreme dryness and comfort of your baby with Daddy's Choice Tape Diapers with Wetness Indicator.
- Extra soft.
- The design bears in mind the contours of the belly button.
- Wetness indicator.
- Leakproof due to reversibly folded standing leak guards.
- For sensitive baby skin.
- For 12-hour dryness.
- To enable breathability of your baby's skin.
- To enhance the comfort of your baby.
- To enable you to know when the diaper has to be changed with the help of the wetness indicator.
How to Use
- For best results, keep away baby products like powder from the sticky tapes to avoid them from losing their stickiness.
- Tabs are placed corresponding to the waistband and aligned with the character strip provided. This character strip guides fasteners for even spacing.
- Store it in a dry and cool place.
- Dispose off the used diaper properly.
- Do not flush it.
Q1: Are Diapers with Wetness Indicators Safe for my Baby?
Ans: Yes, they are evaluated after a safety review process for the design and the materials used to make it.
Q2: Are there any skin issues that my Baby will Face when using these diapers?
Ans: It keeps the urine away from your baby's skin. It helps improve the skin and prevent diaper rash, provided they are changed frequently.
Q3: Will the Wetness Indicators in Daddy's Choice Tape Diapers with Wetness Indicator, XL Harm my Baby?
Ans: The wetness indicators in it are present in the diaper’s back sheet and do not come in contact with your baby's skin. Thus, they are safe and will not harm your baby.
Q4: Are the Raw Materials used in diapers safe for the Environment?
Ans: Yes, all the raw materials used are everyday products found in households and so can be easily disposed of and are not detrimental to the environment.