Dabur Honey 500 Gm + 20% Extra
Honey is a powerful natural ingredient and is known to have several health benefits. Dabur Honey is collected directly from nature’s lap. It has antioxidant properties, healing power and acts as a good remedy for digestive and sore throat issues. Dabur Honey is tested for quality. It complies with the 22 FSSAI parameters and is a completely unadulterated formulation. It offers you good health as well as taste.
- Dabur Honey is 100% pure and indigenous with no added sugar.
- It is useful in managing weight.
- It is rich in antioxidants and helps in strengthening your immunity.
- Daily use of Dabur Honey with warm water in the morning is proven to be good for heart health.
- It is a rich source of nutrition for you and your family.
- It is also a great remedy for cough and cold.
- It helps to boost energy and keeps you active throughout the day.
- Sugars - 38% fructose, 31% glucose, 5% dextrin and 1.5-3% sucrose.
- 0.1 to 2.3% Protein.
- 0.1-0.2% Mineral substances.
- 0.003 to 0.2% Salts of organic acids (malic, lactic, sorrel, citric and tartaric).
Dabur Honey is a source of wholesome natural goodness. It is a sugar substitute and it improves digestion and metabolism. You must include Dabur Honey as a part of your daily regime to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
How to Use
- One tablespoon of Dabur Honey with warm water daily morning will help in weight loss.
- You can add a spoonful of honey to your morning cup of tea.
- You can mix a spoonful of honey with ginger and drink it to get relief from cough and cold.
- You can also add it to the desert, spread it on toast and use it to prepare other dishes instead of using sugar.
- You may consume it directly, for overall good health.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Do not consume it after expiration.
1. What happens if I overconsume honey?
Overconsumption of honey may cause side effects such as wheezing, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, weakness, excessive perspiration, fainting and irregular heart rhythms.
2. What sizes of Dabur Honey are available?
Dabur Honey is available in 50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 400gm, 225gm, 500gm and 1kg bottles.
3. Does honey improve cholesterol levels?
Yes, honey reduces the bad LDL cholesterol while significantly raising the good HDL cholesterol.