Curetech Skincare Germinil Gel Hand Sanitizer 50 Ml
The Curetech Skin Care Germinil Gel Hand Sanitiser is an alcohol-based sanitiser that may be used anywhere. It cleanses germs while travelling and where there is no availability of clean water. Curetech sanitiser has ingredients that leave your skin healthy, irritation-free and smelling fresh.
- Kills bacteria
- Very portable, may be carried in a pocket.
- Smells good
- Hassle-free as it does not require anything else.
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Jasmine Extract
- Vitamin-E Acetate Gel base
How to Use
- Open the plastic covering the mouth of the sanitiser.
- Push the nozzle to drop sanitiser gel.
- Take a coin size gel drop on the middle of the palm.
- Rub both of your hands against each other.
- Reach every corner of the finger to sanitise it.
- If your hands feel wet, let them dry before doing anything else, it would only take a few seconds.
- Since it uses alcohol as a base, it is highly flammable.
- Store it in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not apply it on cuts and open wounds.
- Do not apply it to burnt skin.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and animals.
- If you feel a burning sensation or any kind of reaction, seek medical help.
- Use it before the date of expiry.
Q 1. How long does one need to rub their hands together when using hand sanitiser?
Ans. Rubbing your hands together for 15-20 seconds would be enough and effective for cleaning them.
Q 2. How much alcohol percentage is required for hand sanitiser to be helpful?
Ans. The alcohol percentage should be above 60 per cent to disinfect a person’s hand effectively against germs.
Q 3. Do hand sanitisers create antibiotic resistance?
Ans. No, they can’t create antibiotic resistance but will kill all the bacteria and viruses where ever it is used.
Q 4. Is it safe for children to use sanitisers?
Ans. Yes, it is safe for children of all ages to use sanitisers to clean their hands. However, it should be done in the presence of an adult if the children are below the age of 12.