Coq Fem Ovarian Health Sachet Sachet Of 4 G
COQ FEM is a poly ingredient formulation that works to help manage female health. It is meant to support women’s health during various conditions like PCOS and female infertility.
- Myoinositol supports hormonal and reproductive impairments related to PCOS.
- D-Chiro Inositol helps oocyte maturation.
- Reduced Co-Enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant and helps in the growth of the oocyte.
- Vitamin D3 deficiency associated with PCOS is corrected.
- L-Methyl Folate helps in improving cholesterol values in women suffering from PCOS.
- Elemental Chromium reduces insulin resistance.
- Myo Inositol - 2000 mg
- D-Chiro Inositol - 50 mg
- Ubiquinol - 30 mg (As Ubiquinol Acetate)
- L-Methyl Folate- 200mcg
- Elemental Chromium - 33 mcg
- Vitamin D3 - 400 IU
CoQ boosts energy and can help with infertility in women by improving egg quality.
How to Use
- 1 sachet to be taken daily for 3 to 6 months or as advised by the doctor.
- Empty the powder in a glass and add 40ml of water.
- Stir well until the powder is evenly dispersed.
- Drink the solution immediately.
- Don't keep within the reach of infants and children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date.
- Store in a dry place below 25 degrees celsius.
1. Should I take a CoQ tablet in the morning?
Yes, the CoQ tablet should be taken in the morning or afternoon. CoQ supplements can interact with some common medications and you must consult your doctor before taking them.
2. What are the side effects of taking CoQ FEM?
Common side effects of taking CoQ FEM may include, upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, skin rash and low blood pressure.
3. How does the CoQ help your skin?
Your body naturally produces the antioxidant coenzyme Q10 to absorb free radicals in cells. As you age, you make less of that and your skin cells become more vulnerable to damage. That's why CoQ is beneficial for your skin and is present in skincare products such as toners, gels and creams.
4. Can everyone take the CoQ10 supplement?
No. People who are suffering from chronic diseases like heart failure, kidney or liver problems or diabetes should avoid using this supplement.