I Know Ovulation Detection Kit (With Free I-Can Pregnancy Test Kit)
i-know Ovulation Testing Strips by Piramal Enterprises is a revolutionary product used by women to identify their ovulation days. Each pack contains 5 single-use ovulation testing strips, dropper and an information leaflet. i-know ovulation testing strips help you identify the best days to get pregnant in a menstrual cycle. i-know detects a surge in LH hormone when ovulation happens in women's body thereby gives accurate result in identifying the ovulation days. Trying for pregnancy on these days improves your chances of getting pregnant.
i-can One Step Pregnancy Test Kit helps to detect pregnancy. i-can detects pregnancy in five minutes. It confirms pregnancy by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone (pregnancy hormone) in the urine. It gives an accurate estimation of pregnancy. The major benefit of this kit is that it is very simple to use and you do not require any assistance to determine pregnancy by using this kit
Every i-know Ovulation Testing Strips includes the following:
- 5 Ovulation Strips Pouches & an Information Leaflet
- Every pouch has the following:
-A Single-use test device,
-A Disposable dropper
-A silica gel to avoid catching moisture
Every i-can One Step Pregnancy Test Kit includes the following:
One single-use pregnancy detection strip
One disposable dropper
Silica Gel to avoid catching moisture
i-know's Salient Features:
i-know Ovulation Testing Strips detects a surge in LH hormone when ovulation happens in women's body thereby gives accurate result in identifying the ovulation days
It detects 5 most fertile days in a month when chances of getting pregnant are the highest
It’s an easy to use home test kit
It gives results in 5 mins with accuracy
i-can 's Salient Features:
i-can Pregnancy test kit measures the amount of the Human Chorinic Gonadotropin Hormone (HCG) which is produced in pregnancy. Thus detects pregnancy.
i-can is one step and easy to use home test kit
i-can Pregnancy Test Kit is 99% accurate provided the test is performed properly.
i-can Pregnancy Test Kit gives results in 5 mins
Direction for Use:
How to track ovulation with i-know?
1) Step 1: Calculate the length of the menstrual cycle:
i) Count the number of days between your first day of last month’s period to the first day of your this month’s period.
ii) If your cycle is irregular then take an average of last three month’s cycles
2) Step2: Calculate the day to start testing with i-know
i) Now deduct 17 from the length of your cycle to arrive at the day on which you will take the i-know test.
For example, If your cycle length in 28 days, then you will start the test on the 28-17=11th day from your 1st day of the period.
3) Step3: How to use i-know ovulation strip
i) Collect a urine sample in a clean & dry utensil.
ii) The test can be performed between 10 am to 8 pm. Note that the best time to take the test is afternoon
iii) On a calculated day, use dropper to put exactly 3 drops of urine in the slot (S) of the i-know strip. Wait for 5 mins to see the results
4) Step 4: How to read the results?
i) Positive Result: Two pink lines in C &T means your fertile days have started. Please plan unprotected intercourse. The fertile window lasts for upto 5 days
ii)Negative Result: A single pink line in C means your fertile days have not started. Please test again tomorrow
iii)Invalid Result: No lines means the test is invalid. Please test with another strip.
How to use the i-can Pregnancy Test Kit?
1) Step 1: You should perform the I-can test on the day of the missed period or later, you should collect your first urine sample to perform this test
2) Step 2: Collect the morning first urine sample in a clean dry container, now, with the help of the dropper place three drops of urine in the small aperture in the kit that this is marked as "S".
3) Step 3: Read the results within 5 mins and discard the device
How to read the results?
i) Positive Result: Two pink coloured lines in C & T indicates a positive result. It means the pregnancy is confirmed
ii)Negative Result: A single pink line in C indicates a negative result. It means pregnancy has not happened
iii)Invalid Result: No coloured lines indicated an invalid test. Please test with another strip.
- i-know is an LH surge detection strips that identify the LH surge in a woman's body & indicate the days when she will ovulate 12-24 hrs in advance.
- i-can is HCG hormone detection strip which identifies the presence of HCG hormone in a woman's body when she is pregnant
- i-know & i-can both are external usage devices. Hence they safe for use.
Storage and Disposal:
- Store at 4 degrees to 30 degrees Celcius
- Discard 10 mins after the use
Precautions & Warnings:
- Read the label & information leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Not for medicinal use or internal purposes
- Keep this out of the reach of the children