Colgate Toothpaste For Kids (0-2 Years) Natural Fruit Flavour Fluoride Free - 70g Tube
Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years) has especially been formulated to take care of the gentle teeth and gums of kids below the age of 2 years. It does not contain any artificial flavours, sweetness or colours. The toothpaste does not even contain preservatives and is fluoride-free. It can safely be used by babies to ensure dental health. It does not cause any hazard even if swallowed accidentally. However, it must be used only under adult supervision to ensure minimum swallowing. It tastes good. Thus, babies use it happily without any fuss.
- Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years) has been formulated for babies between the age group of 0-2 years. Its unique formula is gentle yet effective. Thus, it helps maintain dental health and prevents teeth and gum related problems among infants and toddlers.
- The toothpaste does not contain any artificial flavours, colours and preservatives. Moreover, it is fluoride-free. Thus, you do not have to worry even if your little one swallows it accidentally.
- Colgate Toothpaste refreshes the breath and is a good way to kick start the day.
- It keeps the teeth squeaky clean and gums healthy.
- The natural fruit flavour of Colgate Toothpaste is appealing. Kids look forward to using it. Thus, you don’t have to struggle each time they require brushing teeth.
- The Colgate product is recommended by paediatric dentists.
- Colgate Toothpaste price is quite nominal.
The key ingredients that form a part of Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years) include the following:
- Hydrated Silica
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
- Poloxamer 407
- Cellulose Gum
- Sorbitol Water
- Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years) is used to clean the gentle teeth and gums of kids aged 0-2 years.
- It is used to keep the teeth and gums strong and prevents dental problems.
- It is used to combat bad breath.
Directions for Use
- Rinse and clean the toothbrush with water.
- Apply a small quantity of the Colgate Toothpaste to it.
- Brush teeth and clean the gums and tongue using gentle toothpaste.
- Kids must use it under adult supervision.
- Use it in the morning and before bedtime.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store the tube in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Supervise your kids and ensure minimum swallowing.
Q1: Please suggest a good toothpaste for kids below 2 years?
Ans: Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years) is among the best toothpaste for kids below 2 years. The gentle dental care product is formulated with 50% less abrasive formula and is SLS and fluoride-free.
Q2: What if my toddler accidentally swallowed Colgate Toothpaste for Kids?
Ans: There is no need to worry if your toddler swallows Colgate Toothpaste for Kids accidentally as the toothpaste is fluoride-free. However, it should not become an everyday practice. You must supervise your toddler and minimize swallowing.
Q3: How to get my toddler to brush teeth without creating a fuss?
Ans: If your toddler despises the idea of brushing the teeth and creates a fuss over this small activity every morning then you must get home Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years). Kids love its fruity flavour and look forward to brushing their teeth with this gentle toothpaste.
Q4: Does Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years) contain artificial flavour and colour?
Ans: No, Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years) does not contain any artificial flavours, colour or sweetness. It is also SLS and Fluoride-free that makes it safe for kids.