Colgate Kid'S Batman Extra Soft Bristles Toothbrush
Oral health for kids is essential as tooth decay and cavities can occur in milk teeth as well. The Colgate toothbrush for kids has been effectively designed to clean teeth and remove bits and pieces of food from teeth and gums. The toothbrush has very soft bristles that are ideal for children 5 years and above. The bristles have a variation in height so that they can clean teeth and gums evenly. The handle is easy to hold and has a non-slip grip which makes brushing efficient. To make brushing more fun for children Colgate has designed its brushes in different themes such as Batman and Barbie. This is a batman toothbrush and can be used with the batman Colgate Kids toothpaste.
- It is a manual toothbrush with soft multi-height bristles that remove food particles from teeth evenly.
- The brush also comes with a soft tongue cleaner that gives you fresh breath.
- It has a non-slip handle and a suction cup at the bottom so that it can be stored properly.
- For children ages 5 years and above.
- A soft bristle toothbrush that removes germs and bacteria from interdental spaces.
- Its back is a soft tongue cleaner for overall oral care.
How to Use
- Ensure your child brushes their teeth with the Colgate brush two times every day for a couple of minutes.
- Place the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently start brushing with short strokes.
- Make sure to brush both the outer and inner surface of the teeth.
- Rinse their mouth with water a couple of times to clean out any toothpaste residue.
- Read the label carefully before using the toothbrush.
- Store it in a hygienic and dry place.
- Replace the toothbrush with a new one every 3 months.
Q1. Will a child be able to hold the toothbrush properly?
Ans: Yes, the toothbrush has an anti-slip handle, which makes the grip stronger and thus making it easy to hold.
Q2. Does the toothbrush also come with a tongue cleaner?
Ans: Yes, the back of the Colgate toothbrush is a tongue cleaner.
Q3. For how long can you use one toothbrush?
Ans: You can use one toothbrush for 3 months, after which it is best replaced.