Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar - 100g
The skin forms the first barrier against external infections, and a baby’s skin is extra sensitive, hence it needs to be cared for properly. Sebamed baby soap is a gentle and mild soap bar that is created to help keep your baby’s skin moisturized after cleansing, to avoid dryness and irritation. Unlike traditional bars, Sebamed baby soap is soap-free, helping to maintain healthy and soft baby skin making it ideal for your baby’s first bath.
- With a pH of 5.5, this bar doesn’t dry out the skin with regular use and prevents moisture loss. Optimum moisture is extremely essential for baby skin to be a strong barrier from external infections.
- Sebamed baby soap not only cleans and protects the skin but also makes it healthy and soft.
- It is an alkali-free cleanser and can be used on both the face as well as the rest of the body. Additionally, as it has a high skin tolerance, it can even be used for children with skin diseases or issues with no hassle (under medical supervision).
- Sebamed also acts through deep cleansing, taking care of the skin pores, this, in turn, tackles issues such as pimples, acne and blackheads. These problems are typically caused by blockages in the skin pores.
Water, Starch, DLS, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, Lactic Acid, SLS, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Insulin, Lecithin, Glycerine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine.
For daily cleansing of sensitive baby skin through direct application and lathering.
How to Use
- Wet your baby’s body then apply some Sebamed baby soap to your palms.
- Lather between your hands then gently apply to your baby's body and face, avoid contact with your baby's eyes.
- Rinse well with clean water. Do not scrub excessively in any particular area.
- Sebamed Baby soap does not lather as much as other soaps, please be aware.
- Make sure the temperature of the water is safe for the baby before bathing your child.
- Do not use Sebamed soap excessively.
- Store in a hygienic place, away from children and sunlight.
- For external use only.
Q1: How often should I bathe my child?
Ans: Most paediatrics recommend bathing your child no more than 2-3 times a week for younger infants.
Q2: For what age groups in children is this product recommended?
Ans: It is appropriate for infants and children between 2-3 years of age. Older children might require stronger soaps for proper cleansing.
Q3: Why doesn’t this soap lather or bubble up like other soaps?
Ans: Unlike other soaps, Sebamed baby soap is soap-free and doesn’t contain irritants that can leave the skin dry.
Q4: What size bar is this product?
Ans: This bar of soap is 100g, which is the typical size of other common adult soaps.
Q5: Can it help with skin diseases?
Ans: It can help to prevent skin conditions by helping the baby’s skin maintain its acid barrier defense. It cannot treat skin conditions on its own.