Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads-Xl For Heavy Flow- 280mm - 10 Pads
Clovia Botaniqa is a personal care line created specifically for new mothers. Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads for Women are designed to provide long-term protection from dampness. This ultra-napkin is extra-long, preventing leaks from all sides, regardless of how much you move while sleeping. You may now sleep soundly and comfortably all night. These hygienic sanitary pads come with super lock pockets that provide up to 100% protection.
- The cotton-feel top layer offers a rash-free experience, as well as hygiene and comfort.
- The Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads provide a rash-free top layer with a cotton feel.
- The broad wings on these pads create a better fit.
- You can use these pads during the day or at night.
- Made of 100% pure cotton
- Protection against discolouration and leakage during the day and night.
- The Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads have a long-lasting adhesive that doesn't leave any residue throughout the day.
- Ultra-thin cushions that don't make you suffocate.
How to Use
- Peel the sticky paper from the pad's back.
- Place the Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pad on your panty's crotch.
- Remove the paper from the pad's wings.
- Fold your panty's wings around the rear.
- Firmly press the pad.
- Always change your pad every 4 hours.
- Carefully read the label.
- Store Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads in a cool, dry location.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
Q 1. When should you change your sanitary pads?
Ans. As the flow settles, you can change it frequently. However, at the start of your period, this may not be enough. You may need to change your pad every 2-3 hours at this point. However, there is no one-size-fits-all response that will apply to every woman.
Q 2. How many sanitary pads should you use daily?
Ans. There isn't a single correct answer, though, because there are a few elements to consider that could alter how many you'll require. Four or five Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads would be a reasonable estimate.
Q 3. Is it wrong to use Clovia Gal Pal Sanitary Pads daily?
Ans. Many girls and women choose to use it during their periods and an extra thin pad designed for everyday use in between. Pantyliners are what they're called. You can wear pads all the time as long as you change them regularly.