Carmesi Eco-Conscious - Sanitary Pads For Rash-Free + Eco-Friendly Periods (5 Large + 5 Xl)
Carmesi Eco-Conscious Sanitary Pads are soft and gentle on your skin and the environment. These sanitary pads are designed keeping in mind the long-term environmental effects. Corn fibre is used to make the pad's top sheet, back sheet and wrapper. In addition, each pad comes with a resealable paper waste bag for sanitary and environment-friendly disposal. Carmesi Eco-Conscious Sanitary Pads (pack of 5 Large + 5 XL pads) will also ensure that you have rash free as well as eco-friendly periods.
- Eco-friendly sanitary napkins that are gentle on your skin and the environment.
- Provides extra coverage to prevent leakages.
- Rash free sanitary pads made of soft fibre.
- Extremely thin sanitary pads that fit easily and give you comfort all day long.
- Dry and comfortable pads that give you an itch-free experience.
- Top sheet made corn fibre
- Middle sheet composed of super absorbent polymer
- Back sheet made of breathable corn fibre sheet
- Corn fibre wrapper
- Disposal bag of raw kraft paper
- Paper packaging
Directions for Use
- Take a pad from the environment-friendly disposal bag.
- To reveal the adhesive, open the wrapper and release the pad.
- Place the pad on your underwear so that the adhesive sticks to it.
- Wrap the pad's wings around the side of your underpants to keep it in place.
- Spread the wings of the pads on the backside of your underpants and secure them.
- Once done using, seal the disposal bag with the soiled pad.
- Throw along with the household waste.
- Dermatologically tested sanitary pads that give you a safe and secure period experience.
- Chlorine-free and irritants-free pads that don’t cause rashes and itching.
Q1. How often does one need to change the Carmesi Pads?
Ans: This depends on the flow of your periods. However, to ensure hygiene and comfort, it is advisable to change your pads every six hours.
Q2. What makes these plant-based pads safe for the skin?
Ans: Unlike the conventional pads available in the market, Carmesi eco-friendly pads are chemical-free. This way, your body does not come in contact with any harsh chemical, thereby preventing rashes and infections.
Q3. Are these pads free from fragrance?
Ans: Yes, they are fragrance-free.
Q4. What is the absorption capacity of the Carmesi Pads?
Ans: The large pads can absorb up to 80 ml, while the extra-large pads can absorb 100 ml.