Bibo Cough Syrup - Natural Product - Zero Side Effects - Premium Ayurveda - Immunity Protector - 20+ Herbs And Honey - 100ml Bottle
More than 15 hand-picked herbs and natural honey make Bibo Cough Syrup - Natural Product - Zero Side Effects - Premium Ayurveda - Immunity Protector - 20+ Herbs And Honey - 100 ml Bottle stand out. Every 5 ml of this syrup contains the goodness of all Ayurvedic ingredients. It helps in treating dry as well as productive cough. Start taking right from the first symptoms of cough or sore throat. Do not wait for it to aggravate. It is non-alcoholic, therefore, non-drowsy. It is also useful in relieving episodes of Asthma and Bronchitis. Special consideration has been given to ensure it tastes well and kids too love it. So, when you catch a sore throat or any sort of cough, get Bibo Cough Syrup and relax.
- The honey in it performs the task of soothing, which is crucial when you're undergoing the troubles of dry cough.
- The Tulsi helps to mobilize the mucus in asthma and bronchitis and also relieves the symptoms that cold and dry cough brings about.
- Gul Banafsha helps in treating the ongoing or sudden breathing problems caused by asthma, bronchitis, inflammation, emphysema, flu and cold symptoms.
- Draksha controls agitating cough but also cures asthma and cold.
- Lisodha has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and immune-modulator properties.
- Vasa has a positive impact on inflammatory diseases and is an excellent expectorant that loosens phlegm and clears respiratory passages.
- Somlata has valuable antispasmodic properties to clear air passages and also benefits those who are suffering from high fever and asthma.
- Bharangi helps to treat the symptoms of chronic sinusitis, common cold, chronic respiratory problems and allergic rhinitis.
- This product is safe for everyone in the family.
- Kids will love the taste.
- It is effective within a minute on a sore throat.
- Start taking from first sign and do a full 5-day course for best results.
- Vasa (Justicia adhatoda) Lf 100 mg
- Gul Banaffsa (Viola odorata) WP 100 mg
- Tulsi, (Ocimum sanctum) WP-Lf 100 mg
- Lasoda (Cordia dichotoma) Fr 100 mg
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Rt, 50 mg
- Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum) WP 50 mg
- Somlata (Ephedra gerardiana) WP 50 mg
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum) Rt-Lf, 50 mg
- Dudhi (Euphorbia hirta) WP 50 mg
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis) Rt 50 mg
- Talispatra (Abies webbiana) Lf 25 mg
- Rudravanti (Cressa critica) WP 25 mg
- Darurharidra, (Berberis aristata) Rt 25 mg
- Kulanjan (Alpinia galanga ) Rt 25 mg
- Pippali (Piper longum) Fr 25 mg
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera) Fr 200 mg
- Honey (Pure Honey) 1000 mg
- Sugar-based Syrup
- This cough syrup provides you comfort from excessive coughing bouts.
- Natural Product - Zero Side Effects - Premium Ayurveda - Immunity Protector - 20+ Herbs And Honey - 100 ml Bottle helps with cough, cold and sore throat.
How to Use
- For kids, less than 12 years of age, take 1 tbsp (5 ml) 4 times a day.
- For adults 2 Tbsp (10 ml) 4 times a day. Use the measuring cap.
- It is an Ayurvedic product, with no side effects. Consult a doctor if the problem persists beyond 7 days.
- Finish or discard the product within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the dosage and other info carefully.
Q1. How many times a day should I take Bibo Cough Syrup?
Ans: You should take it 4 - 5 times a day or as suggested by your doctor.
Q2. Can kids below the age of 10 take Bibo Cough Syrup?
Ans: Yes, they are suggested to take it 1 tablespoon of it once a day.
Q3. How much of Bibo Cough Syrup can an adult take a day?
Ans: 2 tablespoonfuls twice a day can be consumed by an adult.