Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer - 500ml
The Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer with alcohol helps fight 99.9% of the germs and protects you against exposure to harmful bacteria. It actively eliminates germs and bacteria with the help of isopropyl alcohol and the nourishing ingredients maintain the balance of your skin. The inclusion of neem and aloe vera adds another layer of protection, making the hand sanitiser formula antifungal and antibacterial.
The 500 ml hand sanitiser bottle has a shelf life of 36 months and can be used by kids and adults alike. The hand sanitiser gel must be used without any dilution with water to get the best results.
- The quick-action, germ-fighting hand sanitiser formula keeps your hands clean and germ-free.
- Aloe vera allows the hand sanitiser’s effect to last longer and prevents dry hands.
- The neem protects your hands from fungal and bacterial infections.
- The 70% alcohol in the sanitiser protects you against a wide gamut of harmful germs and bacteria.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- Azadirachta indica leaf extract
- Cleaning hands after exposure to public utilities and places.
- Cleaning daily use surfaces.
- Disinfecting appliances and handheld devices.
- Cleaning glasses and goggles.
How to Use
- Squeeze the hand sanitiser bottle to get a small amount of concentrate on your hand or the surface you want to clean.
- Rub your palms together firmly and spread it up to the wrist.
- While crisscrossing between the fingers, make sure to apply it on the backside of the hands and rub until the hand sanitiser dries.
- While using on any other surfaces, spread the sanitiser across the surface using a tissue or a wipe until it dries off.
- Never use the sanitiser near a fire. The alcohol in the sanitiser makes it flammable.
- Children should apply the sanitiser under adult supervision.
- Do not smell/sniff and ingest the hand sanitiser. If ingested, rush to a doctor.
- Keep it away from the eyes and visit the doctor if it gets into the eyes.
- Always check the hand sanitiser contents before use, especially if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used.
- Unsupervised children should not use any hand sanitiser.
- People with severe skin conditions should avoid sanitiser.
- Patients with a weak immune system and antibiotic resistance should not use the sanitiser.
Q1. What can be done in case of a rash or reaction by using a hand sanitiser?
Ans: Allergic reactions to hand sanitisers may arise in people who are already suffering from a skin condition. In case of a reaction, consult the doctor immediately and get expert advice.
Q2. What is the ideal hand sanitiser alcohol percentage?
Ans: As per the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), 60% ethyl or isopropyl alcohol in sanitiser is the ideal quantity. More alcohol means that the sanitiser can kill more germs.