Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer - 200ml
Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer instantly fights 99.9% of germs and is a ‘one-step protection’ for your personal hygiene. Bajaj sanitisers contain neem, aloe vera and alcohol; all of these ingredients ensure cleaner, germ-free and soft hands without the use of water. This 200 ml of Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer will last long and can easily be used anytime and anywhere.
- Bajaj sanitisers fight approx 99.9% of germs without water.
- The aloe vera in the sanitiser cleans your hands and keeps them soft.
- Bajaj sanitiser does not dry out the hand.
- Neem has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help in keeping hands germ-free.
- The sanitiser contains over 70% of Isopropyl Alcohol that protects from several bacteria and germs.
- It has a refreshing fragrance and a cooling effect.
- The sleek round bottles can easily be carried in backpacks, handbags and travel bags.
- Aloe vera
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Non-irritant hand sanitiser.
- Protects the skin.
- Prevents several infections.
How to Use
- Open the cap and pour the required amount of sanitiser into your palm. A small amount of this Bajaj product is enough to sanitise your hand.
- Gradually spread the sanitiser and rub it properly over fingertips and back of hands until it is dry.
- No water is required when using the sanitiser.
- For external use only.
- It is a flammable product.
- Do not swallow the sanitiser.
- Use the sanitiser in a well-ventilated area.
- While using Bajaj sanitisers, maintain a safe distance from the eyes.
- While children can use the Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer, adult supervision is a must.
- Do not expose the sanitiser bottle to direct sunlight.
Q 1. What is the shelf life of Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer - 200ml?
Ans. You can safely use this product for 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q 2. Does Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer dry out your hands?
Ans. The aloe vera extracts used in this Bajaj product maintain the moisture of your hands. Therefore, Bajaj Nomarks Hand Sanitizer dries up quickly in your hand, but it doesn’t give your hand a dry feeling.