Baidyanath Liverol Strong - 50 Tablets
Liverol Strong by Baidyanath is a natural ayurvedic medicine that helps to provide maximum protection to an individual’s liver. This Baidyanath ayurvedic medicine is infused with a multitude of natural ingredients. It helps to treat liver health issues such as gastric, hepatitis, hyperacidity, anorexia, appetite loss, constipation, and more. Also known as Baidyanath liver tonic, it is a highly effective drug for boosting the user's overall health.
Here’s the list of Baidyanath Liverol Strong benefits:
- Aids in strengthening heart health.
- Improves appetite, digestion, and taste palate.
- Lessens cough, headaches, and colds.
- Aids in treating most liver issues.
- Effective for constipation, gastric issues, bowel motions, stomach pain, etc.
The following are the ingredients included in this Baidyanath ayurvedic medicine.
- Bhringraj (eclipta alba)
- Kutki (picrorhizakurroa)
- Rohitakghansatwa (aphanamixisrohituka)
- Giloy (tinosporacordifolia)
- Kalimarich (piper nigrum)
- Gum acacia (excepients)
- Punarnava (boerhaaviadiffusa)
- Kalmegh (andrographis paniculata)
- Arjunchall (terminaliaarjuna)bhawna
Baidyanath Liverol Strong can be used for multiple purposes:
- Aids to treat jaundice, loss of appetite, liver problems caused by excessive alcohol intake, indigestion, and constipation.
- One of the best Baidyanath products for the stomach.
- A highly effective drug for boosting overall health.
- Baidyanath Liverol Syrup is a natural remedy for total liver health.
- Promotes liver cell regeneration.
How to Use
- Simply consume one or two pills with lukewarm water two times or three times a day.
- Consult a doctor, stick to the recommended dosage for the best results, and consider the best diet plans.
- Before using, make sure you check the label thoroughly.
- Don't take more than the prescribed amount.
- Make sure to keep it away from children's reach.
Q 1. Is it safe for pregnant women to take Baidyanath Liverol?
Ans. No research has been done on the safety of this Baidyanath medicine for pregnant women. It’s better to consult your physician before consumption.
Q 2. Is Baidyanath Liverol addictive or habit-forming?
Ans. There is currently no evidence that using Baidyanath Liverol can lead to addiction.