Avene Cicalfate Tube Of 10ml Lip Balm
Avene Cicalfate Tube Lip Balm helps relieve dryness of lips. It helps return moisture to dry lips and keeps them hydrated for extended periods. This gentle lip balm can be applied as many times as needed. The lip balm is water-resistant, so it does not wear off quickly. It is primarily meant for people with dry and damaged lips. The 10 ml tube of the lip balm is easy to carry to manage your lip care on the go.
- The ingredients of Avene Cicalfate Lip Balm are known to have restorative properties that help retain moisture to dry lips.
- Can be used by children without causing any damage to them.
- Does not wear off quickly as it is water-resistant.
- Fit for everyday use.
- Castor oil - Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Mineral Oil
- Copper Sulfate
- Zinc Sulfate
- Helps nourish dry lips and keeps them moisturised.
- Gives lasting protection against chapped lips.
How to Use
- Take a small quantity of the lip balm.
- Apply it on your lips evenly.
- You can massage it on your lips if you wish to.
- Use daily for the best results.
- Read each detail mentioned on the label of Avene Cicalfate Tube Lip Balm.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with heat.
Q 1. Can Avene Cicalfate Tube Lip Balm efficiently treat chapped lips of children?
Ans: Yes, Avene Cicalfate Lip Balm for children is safe as it is gentle on all skin types due to the richness of castor oil.
Q 2. Does Avene Lip Balm have any fragrance?
Ans: No, Avene Cicalfate Lip Balm does not have any fragrance.
Q 3. Is Avene Cicalfate Lip Balm transparent?
Ans: No, it is not a transparent gel. It is a white coloured cream for lip moisturisation.
Q 4. Is Avene Cicalfate Lip Balm sulfate-free?
Ans. No, Avene Cicalfate Lip Balm is not sulfate-free. It contains zinc sulfate, which helps in recovery from any damage to the lips.