Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner (Rose) - 1 Liter
Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner battles infection-causing germs and instantly removes 99.9% of all harmful bacteria thanks to its powerful and advanced formulation. This cleans and disinfects your floor and other surfaces. Its advanced formula removes stubborn stains while also keeping surfaces clean for up to 24 hours. Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner is infused with a rosy aroma and leaves your surfaces smelling fresh and natural. All types of surfaces, including wall tiles, plastic, steel fittings, marble, ceramics, and so on, can be cleaned with Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner.
- Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner keeps your surfaces infection-free.
- Instantly kills viruses and 99.9% of bacteria.
- This surface cleaner effortlessly eliminates even the toughest stains.
- The unique formula emits a long-lasting rose scent.
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Disodium EDTA
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner leaves your surfaces fragrant and pleasing.
- This keeps germs and infections away from your surfaces.
- Anchor's effective cleaning formula gets rid of even the toughest stains.
How to Use
- For day-to-day cleaning of the bathroom floor and surfaces, use diluted 1 to 2 capfuls in half a bucket of water.
- For kitchen surfaces, use this product undiluted.
- Leave the Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner in contact with the surface for 10 mins and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Store Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Don't swallow it. For external use only.
Q 1. What distinguishes Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner from other surface cleaners?
Ans. Anchor has developed this surface cleaner after thoroughly researching many factors. Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner keeps your surfaces clean and free from infection-causing bacteria and viruses. In addition to this, it also leaves your surface rose scented.
Q 2. Will Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner ruin surfaces?
Ans. No, this thoroughly cleans your surfaces without damaging them.
Q 3. Is this product also a disinfectant?
Ans. Yes, thanks to its sophisticated formulation, this product can disinfect your surfaces and leave them germ and virus-free.
Q 4. What should you do if Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner gets in the eyes or skin by accident?
Ans. This substance might cause irreversible damage if it gets into your eyes or on your skin. If this occurs, immediately wash the afflicted area with water and seek medical attention. Wear gloves and protective eyewear while using this cleanser to avoid this.