Abena Light Extra - 10 Pads
Abena Light Extra Pads are thin pads that help soak light to moderate incontinence. It provides complete leakage protection during the flow of up to 500 ml. It is specially designed for overnight use, locking barriers to prevent leakage and its high absorbing capacity keeps you dry. It is reliable and easy to use.
- Anti-leak edges.
- Anti-odour system.
- Abena pads are comfortable and discreet.
- High absorbent capacity gives you all-day protection against wetness.
- Breathable comfort for an active lifestyle.
- Protects from skin irritation, redness and rashes.
- ECF fluff
- Nonwoven cotton
- Breathable textile back sheet
- Suitable for overnight use and active lifestyles.
- Available in individual packing and easy to carry.
- Abena Light is available in a range of sizes to meet your needs.
- Good for daily use.
How to Use
- Stick it on the underwear with the self-adhesive strip.
- Tear Abena pad out from the underwear after use.
- Immediately wash your hands with a hand wash.
- Keep Abena pads in dry places away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Keep Abena products away from the reach of children.
Q1. For how long can one pad be worn?
Ans: One pad of Adena can be worn for around 3 to 4 hours. You can change the Adena pad before sleep for night dryness.
Q2. What do you mean by urinary incontinence?
Ans: Urinary incontinence is a condition that occurs due to a loss of control over the bladder. It is more common in women over the age of 50 but can happen across age groups. In some conditions, urine leakage may occur while sneezing or coughing. Abena Light Extra Pads are thin, anti-odour and discreet for your maximum comfort.
Q3. Can one do a heavy workout with Abena Light Extra Pads?
Ans: Yes, you can use Abena Light Extra Pads during your gym workouts or household work. But it is recommended to change it within 3 to 4 hours.