Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
Zyrova C 10mg Capsule Description
Zyrova C is used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood along with a low-fat diet & lifestyle changes. It is also used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attack,
stroke, etc. Zyrova C Capsule is a combination medicine containing clopidogrel and rosuvastatin as active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Zyrova C Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹44.86 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart related conditions|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness, stomach pain|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
- Novastat Cv 10mg Capsules 15'sBy Lupin15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 370.10₹ 314.5817% CHEAPER₹ 20.97/Capsule
- Rosufit Cv 10mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Ajanta Pharma Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 334.00₹ 283.9025% CHEAPER₹ 18.93/Capsule
- Rosumac Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 227.70₹ 193.5423% CHEAPER₹ 19.35/Capsule
- Rozat Cv 10mg/75mg Capsules 10'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 194.75₹ 165.5434% CHEAPER₹ 16.55/Capsule
- Razel Cv 10/75 Capsules 10'sBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 151.00₹ 128.3549% CHEAPER₹ 12.84/Capsule
- Turbovas Cv 10mg CapsuleBy Micro Labs10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 172.00₹ 146.2042% CHEAPER₹ 14.62/Capsule
- Rosuless C 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 119.75₹ 101.7959% CHEAPER₹ 10.18/Capsule
- Crevast Cv 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 219.21₹ 186.3326% CHEAPER₹ 18.63/Capsule
- Rosulip Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 186.34₹ 158.3937% CHEAPER₹ 15.84/Capsule
- Statpure Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 145.04₹ 123.2851% CHEAPER₹ 12.33/Capsule
Uses of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
Contraindications of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Zyrova C Capsule.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you have bleeding due to an ulcer in your bowel or bleeding in your brain.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
- Consult your doctor before taking Zyrova C Capsules during pregnancy as limited safety information is available in pregnant women.
- Women of childbearing age should use effective contraceptive methods while using this medicine.
- If pregnancy is detected while on treatment with this medicine, seek immediate medical advice.
Other General Warnings
- You have medical conditions like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have a genetic bleeding disorder known as haemophilia, where blood clotting is affected.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You are undergoing surgery (including dental procedures).
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are above 60 years of age.
Mode of Action of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Clopidogrel works by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus, inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
- Zyrova C Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zyrova C Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychotic disorders, HIV infection, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, acidity or are taking blood thinners, antiplatelet medications, pain killers, antifungal medicines, antibiotics, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
- Store Zyrova C Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zyrova C 10mg Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Zyrova C Capsule cause dizziness?
Q: Why should Zyrova C Capsule be stopped before surgery?
Q: Why does Zyrova C Capsule cause bruising?
Q: Is Zyrova C a blood thinner?
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- ROSULIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]