Zink 10 MG Description
Zink Oral Drop helps to boost your immunity and is also used to treat zinc deficiency. It contains zinc as its active component. Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of cells. It
also plays a significant role in wound healing. It also supports normal growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy and is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell. Take Zink Oral Drop as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Uses of Zink 10 MG
- Zink Oral Drop is used as an immunity enhancer.
- For the treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency.
Precautions and Warnings of Zink 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Zink Oral Drop if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Zink 10 MG
- Zink Oral Drop contains zinc as its main component. Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions.
- Zinc is crucial for the functioning of many enzymes, DNA, and protein synthesis.
- It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms.
- It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, cellular function, wound healing, growth and maintaining proper eyesight.
Directions for Use of Zink 10 MG
- Zink Oral Drop should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Zink 10 MG
- Zink Oral Drop should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep the capsules away from children and pets.