Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
By APEX LABORATORIES PRIVATE LIMITED
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zincoderm G Cream 15gm Description
Zincoderm G Cream contains a combination of clobetasol and gentamicin as the active ingredient. It is used for treating a wide variety of bacterial skin infections. Do not use this medicine to treat any other skin conditions other than that prescribed by your doctor. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. Before and after applying this cream, wash hands properly. You should also follow good hygiene practices such as keeping your hands clean, protecting skin, keeping the environment around you clean and avoiding contact with individuals who have infections....
|You Save||₹2.82 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Contains||Clobetasol(0.05 %),Gentamicin(0.1 %)|
|Uses||Bacterial skin infections|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, rash, dryness of the skin|
|Classification||TOPICAL ANTIBIOTIC AND STEROID|
Check more medicines with composition as Clobetasol(0.05 %) + Gentamicin(0.1 %)
Uses of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
Zincoderm G Cream is used to treat various types of bacterial skin infections. It helps in reducing symptoms such as pain, itching, redness and oozing associated with skin infections.
Contraindications of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
- If you are allergic to Clobetasol, Gentamicin or any other ingredients of Zincoderm G Cream.
- If you have acne or an infection on your face, around your mouth or private parts.
- If you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds and skin infections.
- If you have an untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- This medicine should not be used in children below 1 year of age and for a nappy rash.
Side effects of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
- Burning sensation, itching, irritation, rash, dryness, redness of skin at the area Zincoderm G Cream is applied.
- Thinning of the skin.
Precautions and Warnings of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
Can I apply Zincoderm G Cream during pregnancy?
Zincoderm G Cream should be used only under medical supervision as there is limited safety information available. In case you are prescribed this medicine, avoid using on larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Zincoderm G Cream while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on the use of Zincoderm G Cream in breastfeeding mothers. However, caution should be exercised while using this medicine and you should avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have applied Zincoderm G Cream?
Zincoderm G Cream is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or your ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Zincoderm G Cream?
There is limited information about the effects of Zincoderm G Cream with alcohol, but you should avoid taking alcohol in excessive amount.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had an allergic reaction to any steroids.
- You are suffering from a skin condition called psoriasis.
- You develop infection or superinfection after using Zincoderm G Cream.
- You are applying this medicine on a cut or broken skin or on a larger skin area.
- You should avoid getting any cream into your eyes, nose, mouth, open wounds, armpits, private parts. In case of such an exposure, you should wash the affected part thoroughly with water.
- You develop diarrhoea or stomach cramps.
- You experience an allergic reaction after using Zincoderm G Cream.
- You are also applying other topical medicines (cream, ointment, lotion, etc).
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying this medicine for two weeks.
- Zincoderm G Cream must not be used for a longer duration without proper medical guidance.
Mode of Action of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
How Does It Work?
- Zincoderm G Cream works by the combined effect of both its components - Clobetasol and Gentamicin.
- Clobetasol is a steroid, which works by blocking the production of certain chemical substances in the body (prostaglandins) which cause itching, swelling and redness.
- Gentamicin is an antibiotic and it works by inhibiting the growth and multiplication of bacteria causing infection.
Directions for Use of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
- Zincoderm G Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on the affected skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Zincoderm G Cream is applied externally on the skin, thus it is less likely to interact with other medicines which are taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied creams, lotion and gel. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical gel or cream....
- Zincoderm G Cream should be used with caution along with ritonavir (used in HIV infection) and itraconazole (used to treat fungal infections), as it may increase the risk of having side effects.
Storage and disposal of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
- Store Zincoderm G Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Zincoderm G Cream 15gm
As Zincoderm G Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, excessive use of this medicine for a longer period may lead to steroid toxicity. Upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out the excess medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Zincoderm G Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Zincoderm G Cream?
A: Zincoderm G Cream is used to treat various types of bacterial skin infections. It helps in reducing symptoms such as pain, itching, redness and oozing associated with skin infections.
Q: How to use the Zincoderm G Cream?
- Apply a thin film of the cream on the affected area. Do not apply it on cuts and wounds. If you apply an excess of the cream make sure you wipe off the excess. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after usage of the cream. Use the Zincoderm G Cream for the exact duration as recommended by the doctor...
Q: Can I stop using Zincoderm G Cream if I feel my symptoms are getting better?
A: No, you should continue using Zincoderm G Cream as long as it is advised by your treating physician, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may reduce soon but it takes time for the infection to be completely cured.
Q: Does Zincoderm G Cream contain a steriod?
A: Yes, Zincoderm G Cream contains Clobetasol and Gentamicin. Clobetasol is a steroid and Gentamicin is an antibiotic.
Q: Can I use the Zincoderm G Cream every day?
A: You should use this cream only for the prescribed duration and should not use it for more than 7 days. Do not use this medicine unnecessarily when not required.
- Dermovate Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- DailyMed - GENTAMICIN SULFATE CREAM 0.1% cream [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Dermovate Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay