Zeebee 400mg Tablet
Zeebee 400 MG Description
Zeebee 400 tablet is an anti-worm medicine containing albendazole as its active ingredient. Zeebee 400 tablet is used for treating stomach and intestinal infections caused by various worms. Albendazo
le deprives the worm of glucose and energy source, thus killing the worm. Children below 2 years of age should not take this medicine, and also pregnant women.
Uses of Zeebee 400 MG
Contraindications of Zeebee 400 MG
- If you are allergic to albendazole or any other ingredients of the Zeebee 400 tablet.
- If you are pregnant.
Side effects of Zeebee 400 MG
- Feeling dizzy
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Patchy hair loss
Precautions and Warnings of Zeebee 400 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are a young woman; it is essential to have a negative pregnancy test before taking the Zeebee 400 tablet.
- You have liver diseases.
- You are suffering from fits or seizures.
- You experience bone marrow suppression or a decrease in the blood cell count.
- You have a headache or fits immediately after taking Zeebee 400 tablet.
- You may experience damage in the eyes.
- Zeebee 400 tablet should not be used in children below 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Zeebee 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zeebee 400 MG
Interactions of Zeebee 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zeebee 400 tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Interactions with food items
- Zeebee 400 tablet should be taken with food.
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice should be avoided as it may worsen the side effects of Albendazole.
Storage and disposal of Zeebee 400 MG
- Zeebee 400 tablet should be kept in a dry place at a temperature below 30°C.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Please keep it away from children and pets.