Zeebee 400mg Tablet
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
1 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
6 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zeebee 400mg tablet contains Albendazole which is used against worm infection. This tablet works by killing the worms and thereby preventing the spread of the infection. You may feel dizzy or experience headache, nausea after taking this medicine. This medicine can harm developing foetus thus should not be used by pregnant women. It is advised that you use effective contraceptives while taking this medicine to prevent pregnancy. In case you happen to get pregnant during the course of the treatment, inform your doctor immediately. Consult your doctor about your health issues before taking this medicine.
Uses of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
To treat parasitic worm infection.
Contraindications of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Benzimidazole class of medicines like Mebendazole or any other components of the medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
- Feeling dizzy
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Patchy hair loss
Precautions and Warnings of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
Can I take Zeebee 400mg tablet during pregnancy?
Albendazole must not be used during pregnancy; it has the potential to harm the unborn baby.
Can I take Zeebee 400mg tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Albendazole passes into breast milk. Caution is advised when Albendazole is used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zeebee 400mg tablet?
You may feel dizzy after a dose of this medicine. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Zeebee 400mg tablet?
Drinking alcohol, along with this medicine, may increase the risk of liver problems. It is advised to limit the consumption of alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are a young woman; it is essential to have a negative pregnancy test before starting this medication.
- You have liver disease.
- You are suffering from fits or seizures.
- You experience bone marrow suppression or a decrease in blood cell count.
- You have a headache or fits immediately after starting the treatment.
- You may experience damage on the retina.
Mode of Action of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Albendazole disrupts the metabolism of parasitic worms and thus kills them by depriving them of glucose and energy.
Directions for Use of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
Zeebee 400mg tablet can be swallowed with a glass of water. Please take it as directed by your doctor. Do not break or crush the tablet. Dispose of any unused or expired medicine.
Interactions of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce stomach acidity (antacids) like Cimetidine.
- Medicines used to treat fits like Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, Phenobarbital.
- Medicines used to treat worm infections (Praziquantel).
- Medicines used to suppress immune response (Dexamethasone).
- Medicines used to treat immune system diseases (Ritonavir).
Interactions with food items
- Zeebee 400mg tablet should be taken with food.
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice should be avoided as it may worsen the side effects of Albendazole.
Storage and disposal of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
- It should be kept in a dry place at a temperature below 30°C.
- Please protect it from light.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zeebee 400mg Tablet
- It is recommended that you should take this medicine as recommended by your doctor. In case you have taken more than the recommended dose of the medicine you may experience symptoms like diarrhoea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat.read less
- If you think you had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What else should I know before taking the Zeebee 400mg tablet?
- Albendazole should not be used in pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy.
- Women of childbearing age are advised to take this medicine during their first week of menstruation or after a negative pregnancy test.
- Women should also take measures not to have a positive pregnancy test until one month after stopping this medication.
Q: I suspect worm infections in my kid; can I start him on Zeebee 400mg tablet?
A: Albendazole should be used only under medical supervision. It can cause some severe side effects and you are advised not to self-medicate.
Q: What will happen if I take more than the recommended dose of Zeebee 400 mg Tablet?
A: You are advised to talk about this medicine in dosage as recommended by your doctor. Taking excess of this tablet may cause diarrhoea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat. Please visit your doctor or nearest hospital in such a case.
Q: Who should not take Zeebee 400 mg tablet?
A: This tablet is not recommended in individuals who are allergic to Benzimidazole class of medicines like Mebendazole or any other components of the medicine and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine without the recommendation of your doctor.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 02 Apr 2021 | 09:14 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved