Wopenam 1gm Injection
Wopenam 1 G Description
Wopenam 1gm Inj is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. It contains meropenem as its active ingredient. Wopenam 1gm Inj is a higher-end antibioti
c. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Wopenam 1 G
- Wopenam 1gm Inj is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Wopenam 1 G
Side effects of Wopenam 1 G
- Redness at the injection site
- Stomach ache
Precautions and Warnings of Wopenam 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Wopenam 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Wopenam 1 G
Interactions of Wopenam 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Wopenam 1gm Inj works, or Wopenam 1gm Inj itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Wopenam 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.