Weloseph 250mg Capsules
Price to be Updated
Weloseph 250mg Capsules Description
Weloseph 250mg Cap is an antibiotic medicine and is used to treat various bacterial infections such as infections of lungs, respiratory tract, urinary tract, skin and pneumonia. It contains cephalex
in (cefalexin) as its active component. Weloseph 250mg Cap works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, the absence of cell wall leads to the death of bacteria and cure of infection. Do not use it if you are allergic to Cephalexin or penicillin antibiotics. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. Before using Weloseph 250mg Cap , inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|Contains||Cephalexin / Cefalexin(250.0 Mg)|
- Ceff 250mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 100.30₹ 81.24₹ 8.12/Capsule
Uses of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
Contraindications of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
Side effects of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
Precautions and Warnings of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergy to Weloseph 250mg Cap or any other antibiotics like penicillin, as much caution is required in such patients.
- You have liver or kidney problems; your doctor may adjust the dose accordingly.
- You experience any allergic reaction like skin rashes, etc. which may appear at the start of the treatment; the doctor may discontinue the medicine.
- Complete the course of the antibiotic even if you are feeling better after a few doses. Not completing the course of antibiotics can lead to resistance.
- If you get persistent diarrhoea, immediately inform your doctor.
- You find any other superinfection occurs during the treatment; the doctor should take appropriate measures. It may impair your blood test reports. So, talk to your doctor before any lab tests.
Mode of Action of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
- Weloseph 250mg Cap should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or after food.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Weloseph 250mg Cap may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines and herbal preparations....
- Medicine used to treat gout such as probenecid should be used cautiously. Concomitant use of antibiotics such as streptomycin, gentamycin, water pills such as furosemide can increase the risk of kidney problems....
Storage and disposal of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
- Store Weloseph 250mg Cap below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Weloseph 250mg Capsules
Missed a Dose
- You should never miss your dose of antibiotics, as it may lead to treatment failure.
- If you have missed taking any dose of Weloseph 250mg Cap , take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Weloseph 250mg Cap ?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your physician if you have any liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy.
- Weloseph 250mg Cap may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....