Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets Description
Warclav Dt Tablet is used for the treatment of various bacterial infections such as infection of lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue and tooth. It is a combination me
dicine containing amoxicillin and clavulanic acid, which belongs to the class of antibiotics. Please inform your doctor if you are allergic to antibiotics or have experienced any allergic reaction after taking antibiotics. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹8.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clavulanic Acid(28.5 Mg) + Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(200.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache|
- Moxikind Cv Kid Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.90₹ 76.41₹
- Mpx Cv Kt Dt TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.50₹ 33.50₹
- Flemiclav Kid Dt TabletsBy Fdc Limited6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.90₹ 53.90₹
- Sensiclav Kid Dt TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.00₹ 77.00₹
- Bactoclav Dt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.00₹ 122.00₹
Uses of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
Contraindications of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Warclav Dt Tablet.
- If you have experienced liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
Side effects of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have liver problems.
- You are above 60 years.
- You have difficulty passing urine.
- You have a kidney problem as you may experience fits.
- You experience fatigue, fever, rash and swollen glands.
- You experience redness of the skin followed by eruptions.
- You ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- You have diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping treatment with Warclav Dt Tablet.
Mode of Action of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Warclav Dt Tablet works by the combined action of its two components.
- Amoxicillin kills the bacteria responsible for infections. However, the bacteria make an enzyme (beta-lactamases) that can destroy Amoxicillin.
- Clavulanic acid inactivates this enzyme and hence helps Amoxicillin to function optimally.
Directions for Use of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Warclav Dt Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken after your meal to avoid stomach discomforts. It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Warclav Dt Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding when taken with medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin, acenocoumarol, it is advised to monitor the blood tests like PT-INR regularly.
- Increased side effects when taken with methotrexate which is used in the treatment of cancer.
- Medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol or probenecid and medicines used to modify an immune response during an organ transplant like mycophenolate mofetil should be used cautiously with Warclav Dt Tablet....
Storage and disposal of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Store Warclav Dt Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Warclav Dt Strip Of 6 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Warclav Dt Tablet cause diarrhoea?
Q: How long does it take for Warclav Dt Tablet to show its effects?
Q: How many times should I take Warclav Dt Tablet in a day?
- Augmentin Tablets USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- Augmentin 625 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid - CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]