Vorier 200mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
By ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES LIMITED
1 Powder For Injection(s) in Dry Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vorier 200 MG Description
Vorier 200mg Injection contains Voriconazole as the main ingredient. It is used to treat several fungal infections like aspergillosis and candida infections. It is available as a suspension powder fo
r injection. It can be also administered during candida infections which are resistant to fluconazole treatment. This injection is administered by a doctor or nurse.
|You Save||₹412.12 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Aspergillosis, Candida infection|
|Side effects||Fever, rash, nausea, headache, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Voriconazole(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Vorier 200 MG
- Fungal infection in lungs (Aspergillosis)
- Candida fungal infections in skin, abdomen, kidneys and wounds
- Fungal infections caused by Scedosporium and Fusarium
- Candida infections resistant to Fluconazole medicine
Contraindications of Vorier 200 MG
- Known allergy to any ingredient of Vorier 200mg tablet
Side effects of Vorier 200 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Vorier 200 MG
Can I take Vorier 200mg during pregnancy?
Do not use Vorier 200mg during pregnancy or if you are trying to get pregnant. Consult your doctor for more advice.
Can I take Vorier 200mg while breastfeeding?
Your doctor will only recommend Vorier 200 mg while breastfeeding if potential benefits outweighs the risk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vorier 200mg ?
Voriconazole can cause changes in vision problems or dizziness as a side effect. Do not drive if you experience such side effects.
Can I consume alcohol with Vorier 200mg ?
Interaction of Voriconazole and alcohol is unknown. Consult your doctor for more clarity.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are having liver dysfunction
- You are taking NSAIDs
- You are on oral contraceptives
- You are on warfarin therapy
- You have kidney disease
- You have high creatinine and urea in blood
- You have heart problems
Mode of Action of Vorier 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Voriconazole causes a loss of ergosterol, an important substance present in the cell wall of the fungi. This prevents further growth of the fungus in the affected areas.
Directions for Use of Vorier 200 MG
- Vorier 200mg injection is given by the physician
Interactions of Vorier 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- CYP450 Inductors like Rifampicin, Rifabutin, Efavirenz, Ritonavir, Phenytoin reduces the action of Voriconazole
- CYP2C9/2C19 Inductors like Letermovir reduces the action of Voriconazole
- Oral contraceptives increases the action of Voriconazole
- Fluconazole increases the action of Voriconazole
- Co-administration of Pimozide, Quinidine, Cisapride, Terfenadine, and Astemizole with Vorier injection decreases metabolism of these medicines
- Blood levels of tyrosine kinase inhibitors axitinib, bosutinib, cabozantinib, ceritinib, cobimetinib, dabrafenib, dasatinib, nilotinib, sunitinib, ibrutinib, ribociclibis increased due to Voriconazole
- NSAIDs including ibuprofen and diclofenac increases the action of Voriconazole
- Concomitant use of warfarin significantly increases the blood clotting time
- Concomitant use of benzodiazepines like triazolam and alprazolam increases plasma concentrations of Voriconazole
- Vorier increases blood levels of sulfonylurea antidiabetic medications
Other general Interactions
- Vorier 200mg has been linked with liver toxicity. Liver function tests should be used to monitor development of jaundice, hepatitis and liver failure.
- Vorier should be administered carefully to avoid infusion related side effects such as increased heart rate, nausea, rash, and chest tightness.
Storage and disposal of Vorier 200 MG
Store Vorier 200mg at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46° F) in a refrigerator before its use. Once the powder is reconstituted for injection, it should be used immediately. Do not use the injection after its expiry date. Do not throw away the contents of Vorier injection in wastewater....
Dosage of Vorier 200 MG
Consult your doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately, in case of overdose.
Missed a Dose
This medicine is generally administered by a healthcare professional. In case of a missed dose, bring it to the notice of the physician or nurse immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Vorier 200mg affect fertility?
A: Vorier 200mg injection does not affect fertility in male or female.
Q: Can I use Vorier 200mg along with herbal medicines?
A: It is best to discuss with your physician about any possible interactions of Voriconazole and herbal medicines before using both together.
Q: Is Vorier 200mg habit forming?
A: No habit forming tendencies have been reported with Voriconazole .
Q: Why do I have trouble seeing after getting Vorier 200 mg?
A: Vision disturbances such as abnormal vision, increased light sensitivity, or colour vision change are common side effects of Vorier injection. Consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed