Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel Description
Volitra Plus gel is a topical pain relief gel. It contains a combination of diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol, capsaicin and linseed oil. It is used for relieving pain, swelling, inflammation du
to muscle, bones and joint-related problems. It is useful in pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder and back injury, muscle stiffness, etc. Use Volitra Plus gel as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
|You Save||₹33.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Menthol(5.0 %) + Diclofenac(1.16 %) + Capsaicin(0.025 %) + Linseed Oil(3.0 %) + Methyl Salicylate(10.0 %)|
Uses of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
- For the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation due to muscle, joint and bone-related disorders.
- It is used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain and backache.
Contraindications of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
Side effects of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
- Skin irritation
- Burning or stinging sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after applying this gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or any topical preparations.
- You have any health conditions, planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use it for a prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this gel if you are allergic to any component of the Volitra Plus gel.
- Volitra Plus gel should not be used concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents or other topical medications on the same skin sites.
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided and in case of contact wash the area immediately.
Mode of Action of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
- Apply to the affected parts by applying a small amount and leave it.
- Volitra Plus gel should not be applied to open wounds, cuts and burns.
- Do not wear clothes or glovers for at least 10 mins of application.
Interactions of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- This gel should not be applied on the skin simultaneously with other topical products, including topical medications, sunscreens, lotions, moisturisers and cosmetics.
Storage and disposal of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
- Store it in a cool and dry place & away from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Volitra Plus Tube Of 50gm Gel
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Volitra Plus gel interact with other medicines taken orally?
Q: Can I apply cream after applying the Volitra Plus gel?
Q: Can I use the Volitra Plus gel in children?
Q: Can we use the Volitra Plus gel for throat pain?
Q: Is there any side effects of Volitra Plus gel?
- OMNI Gel [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 13 December 2021]
- Kaithwas G, Majumdar D. Effect of L. usitatissimum (Flaxseed/Linseed) Fixed Oil against Distinct Phases of Inflammation. 2021.
- Capsaicin: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 13 December 2021]