Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet Description
Vogo M 0.2 mg Tablet is a diabetic medication. It is used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults and helps control blood glucose levels in people with diabetes. Preventing serious complications
f diabetes like kidney damage and eye problems are common uses of Vogo M 0.2 mg tablets. Do not stop using this medicine even if the blood glucose levels are within normal range. The main component of this medication is Voglibose and Metformin. Both of them are oral antidiabetic medicines. The mode of action of Vogo M 0.2 mg tablets is to delay the absorption of the glucose from the food, which prevents the sudden rise of blood glucose levels. It also lowers the stomach enzymes, which break down the food faster and turn it into glucose. This medicine is also helpful in patients who have obesity with diabetes. High glucose levels can increase the risk of blindness, kidney damage, nerve problems, diabetic food, loss of limbs, etc. Follow your doctor’s directions for using Vogo M 0.2 mg tablet. Remember to make lifestyle changes such as a healthy diet, regular exercise, weight loss, etc., which play a big role in controlling diabetes. Muscle pain, tiredness, common cold, headache, flatulence, etc., are some of the common side effects of Vogo M 0.2 mg tablet. This medicine is not indicated for people with type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis (high levels of acid in your blood). Inform the doctor if the patient has severe kidney, heart, or liver disease.
|You Save||₹23.16 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Voglibose(0.2 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes|
|Side effects||Headache, Nausea, Change in taste, loss of appetite, Flatulence, Stomach pain, Diarrhoea, Skin rash|
- Voglistar Plus 0.2mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.85₹ 66.1749% CHEAPER₹ 6.62/Tablet
- Voglibite M 0.2mg TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.45₹ 61.5853% CHEAPER₹ 6.16/Tablet
- Prandial M 0.2mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 61.88₹ 52.6059% CHEAPER₹ 5.26/Tablet
- Volix M 0.2mg TabletBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 109.6516% CHEAPER₹ 10.97/Tablet
- Volibo M 0.2mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 109.6516% CHEAPER₹ 10.97/Tablet
- Voglitor Mf 0.2mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.05₹ 55.2957% CHEAPER₹ 5.53/Tablet
Uses of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
- As per CDSCO and USFDA, Vogo M 0.2 mg tablet is indicated for the treatment of the following condition:
- It is used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults along with a healthy diet and regular exercise to improve.
Contraindications of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
- If you have a history of serious hypersensitivity to Voglibose, Metformin or other similar medications. Serious allergic reactions require immediate emergency treatment with supportive measures.
- If you want to use this medicine for type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis (diabetes that occurs when your body produces high levels of blood acids called ketones)
- If you are diagnosed with lactic acidosis (a rare but serious metabolic complication of excess lactic acid in the blood that is caused due to metformin accumulation).
- If you have severe kidney failure or end-stage kidney disease.
- If you have signs and symptoms of urinary tract infection or disease.
- If you have a severe skin condition such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- If you have serious liver failure.
Side effects of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
- Change in taste
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You get sick, develop an infection or fever, experience unusual stress, or are injured. These conditions can affect your blood sugar and the amount of Vogo M tablets you may need.
- You have a severe kidney or liver illness.
- You have any vision problems or have been diagnosed with a diabetic eye disorder.
- You are planning to have a medical surgery or a dental procedure.
- You are diagnosed with any infection in the genital areas
- You have increased levels of cholesterol in the body (Increased LDL-C)
- You have any problems related to major blood vessels in the body.
Mode of Action of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
- Take Vogo M 0.2 mg tablets just as the doctor prescribed to you.
- Do not change the dose of Vogo M 0.2 mg tablet, even if you do not see its effects.
- Swallow this pill as a whole with a glass of water. Do not break or chew it.
- It is better to not take it with other medications without informing your doctor.
- Do not use Vogo M 0.2 mg medicine if its packaging has been already opened.
- Do not suddenly stop taking the Vogo M 0.2 mg tablet, as it can cause adverse effects from withdrawal.
- You can take Vogo M medicine with food to avoid a sudden fall in blood glucose levels.
Interactions of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Using Vogo M 0.2 mg tablets along with carbonic anhydrase inhibitors such as acetazolamide, methazolamide, dorzolamide, brinzolamide, and diclofenamide may increase the risk of lactic acidosis.
- While using Vogo M tablets along with other medicines that are eliminated from the body through kidneys, cationic medicines like cimetidine are not recommended. They can increase the accumulation of Voga M tablets in the body. ...
- Vogo M tablets may also interact with certain types of antidepressant medicines (selegiline, isocarboxazid, phenelzine), anti-inflammatory medicines (prednisolone, phenylbutazone), medicines that treat fluid retention (metolazone, chlorothiazide), and those that are used to treat high blood pressure (propranolol, metoprolol), and corticosteroids. The exact information on the interaction is not available. So, inform your doctor before using them together....
Interactions with food items
- There is no information available.
Storage and disposal of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
Dosage of Vogo M 0.2mg Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Vogo M 0.2 mg tablets cause any fertility problems if I use them regularly?
Q: Can Vogo M 0.2 mg tablets cause any changes to my weight if I use them regularly?
Q: Can I take Vogo M 0.2 mg tablets if I have an acute liver condition?
- Metformin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. MedlinePlus. U.S. National Library of Medicine; [cited 29 Mar 2022]. Available from
- Dabhi AS, Bhatt NR, Shah MJ. Voglibose: An alpha-glucosidase inhibitor [Internet]. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. JCDR Research and Publications (P) Limited; 2013 [cited 29 Mar 2022]. Available from:
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 29 Mar 2022]. Available from:
- Oh TJ, Yu JM, Min KW, Son HS, Lee MK, Yoon KH, et al. Efficacy and safety of Voglibose plus metformin in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A randomised controlled trial [Internet]. Diabetes & metabolism journal. Korean Diabetes Association; 2019 [cited 29 Mar 2022]. Available from: