Vogli Trio 0.3mg Tablet
Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. It contains metformin, gliclazide, and voglibose as its active components. This medicine should be t
ken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
|You Save||₹28.05 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Gliclazide(80.0 Mg) + Voglibose(0.3 Mg)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Low blood sugar level, nausea, vomiting|
Uses of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
Contraindications of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet.
- If you have problems with your heart, liver, or kidneys
- If you have uncontrolled diabetes or type 1 diabetes
- If you have diabetic pre-coma or coma
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking miconazole to treat fungal infections
- If you have any severe infection
- If you are suffering from dehydration
- If you have severe infections or GI tract obstruction
- If you consume alcohol regularly
Side effects of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Low blood sugar level
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
- Consult your doctor before taking Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet as limited safety information is available in pregnant women.
- If you get pregnant while on treatment, immediately contact your doctor.
- While on treatment with Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet, there are chances your blood sugar can fall and you may experience dizziness, unconsciousness, confusion, and increased sweating.
- So, in this case, you should take extra care when driving.
- Keep a juice or chocolate handy while driving, in case you start experiencing any of these, immediately have it.
- Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes.
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver, or kidneys
- You have a fever, stress trauma or any kind of infection
- You are scheduled to undergo any major surgery
- You have experienced any allergic reaction
- You have low blood sugar
- You are suffering from dehydration
- You experience muscle pain, stomach pain, vomiting, breathing difficulty, and low body temperature. This could be a serious condition known as lactic acidosis.
- You are an elderly person
- You consume alcohol in excess regularly
Directions for Use of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
- Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
- Store in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Mode of Action of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
How Does It Work?
- Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet works by the combined action of metformin, gliclazide and voglibose.
- Metformin works by decreasing the amount of glucose absorbed from the intestine, lowering the amount of sugar created by the liver, and facilitating the entry of sugar into the cells.
- The pancreas has Beta cells that are responsible for the production of insulin. Gliclazide works by increasing those beta cells, thus producing more insulin, thus helping in lowering blood sugar.
- Voglibose delays digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestines and thereby prevents a spike in blood glucose levels that occur after a meal.
Interactions of VOGLI TRIO 0.3MG TABLET
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, psychiatric illness, tuberculosis, fits are taking blood thinners, water pills, or oral contraceptives.
- Also inform your doctor if you are taking medicines containing cimetidine, digoxin, morphine, quinidine, ranitidine, captopril, enalapril, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, clofibrate, gemfibrozil, epinephrine. Discuss with your doctor if you are unsure....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet used for?
Q: What is the composition of Vogli Trio 0.3 tablet?
- Ciplamed. Prandial M [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 14 July 2022]
- Wellonapharma - Gliclazide + Metformin [Internet]. Wellonapharma.com. 2022 [cited 14 July 2022]
- Metformin 500mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 July 2022]
- Metformin 500mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 July 2022]
- Gliclazide Milpharm 80mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 July 2022]
- Gliclazide Milpharm 80mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 July 2022]