Vitcofol Inj Vail
By FDC LIMITED
10ml Injection in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vitcofol injection is used in treating & preventing vitamin & nutritional deficiencies. It can also be used in conditions such as anaemia and other problems. It contains mecobalamin (also called vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin), folic acid (also called vitamin B9, folate) and nicotinamide (also called vitamin B3, nicotinic acid, niacin). Vitcofol injection will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. Avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹14.31 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(200.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(15.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Injection site reactions|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(200.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(15.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg)
Uses of Vitcofol Inj Vail
Vitcofol injection is used in the treatment and prevention of vitamin and nutritional deficiencies.
Contraindications of Vitcofol Inj Vail
If you are allergic to any of the components of Vitcofol injection.
Side effects of Vitcofol Inj Vail
Injection site reactions (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Vitcofol Inj Vail
Can I take a Vitcofol injection during pregnancy?
Consult your doctor before using Vitcofol injection during pregnancy as there is limited safety data available in pregnant women.
Can I take a Vitcofol injection while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before using Vitcofol injection while breastfeeding, as limited safety data is available.
Can I drive if I have taken a Vitcofol injection?
No data is available about the effects of Vitcofol injection while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Vitcofol injection?
Avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Vitcofol injection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems, eye problems like Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy, etc., be sure to consult your doctor. ...
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Vitcofol Inj Vail
How Does It Work?
All the components in Vitcofol injection work by restoring various essential body nutrients.
Directions for Use of Vitcofol Inj Vail
- Vitcofol injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Vitcofol Inj Vail
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vitcofol injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Vitcofol Inj Vail
- Store Vitcofol injection in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Vitcofol Inj Vail
Vitcofol injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Thus the chances of overdose are less because the treatment and the dose will be specific to the patient. However, in case of any discomfort after or during the treatment with this medicine, the doctor should be informed immediately....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives Vitcofol injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Vitcofol injection contain?
A: Vitcofol injection contains mecobalamin (also called vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin), folic acid (also called vitamin B9, folate) and nicotinamide (also called vitamin B3, nicotinic acid, niacin).
Q: What is Vitcofol injection used for?
A: Vitcofol injection is used in the treatment and prevention of vitamin and nutritional deficiencies.
- Folic acid: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
- Methylcobalamine: Dosage & Drug Information | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
- Cyanocobalamin: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
- Nicotinamide: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.