Venusmin 300mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Venusmin 300 MG Description
Venusmin 300 tablet is indicated to treat vein related disorders like haemorrhoids and other conditions especially in the leg region like varicose veins. Diosmin the active ingredient in this tablet,
is a flavonoid (a plant metabolite) and it's naturally also available in various fruits like oranges, lemons and other citrus fruits. The synthetic or artificial form of the compound is used in this medicine. Diosmin possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It reduces swelling and improves the blood flow in the veins. This medicine is not recommended in children below 18 years of age. This medicine should not be taken continuously for more than 3 months. Along with this medicine, drink more water and take a high fibre diet to avoid constipation like fruits, green vegetables and whole grains to get optimal results. Please discuss all your medical conditions and history with your doctor before taking this medicine.
Uses of Venusmin 300 MG
Contraindications of Venusmin 300 MG
Side effects of Venusmin 300 MG
- Lack of sleep
Precautions and Warnings of Venusmin 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a known allergy to this medicine or any other medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as liver or kidney disease, bleeding disorder etc.
- You have been taking the medicine for the past three months.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 18 years of age.
- You are taking this medicine for piles and hemorrhoids, it is advised that you should supplement your diet with high fiber foods like fruits, green leafy vegetables etc. and avoid consuming spicy and oily food....
Mode of Action of Venusmin 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Venusmin 300 MG
- Take the tablet as a whole with a glass of water
- Do not crush or break the tablet
- Do not consume if the tablet has passed the expiry date
Interactions of Venusmin 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information about the medicinal interaction, however there may be certain medication which can interfere with the action of Venusmin 300 tablet if, taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- Especially, if you are taking any other medicines contain same ingredient.
Storage and disposal of Venusmin 300 MG
- Keep the medicine at room temperature away from heat and light.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.