Valupenem 1gm Injection
Valupenem 1 G Description
Valupenem Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Valupenem Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end an
tibiotic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Valupenem 1 G
- Valupenem Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Valupenem 1 G
Side effects of Valupenem 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Valupenem 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Valupenem 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Valupenem 1 G
Interactions of Valupenem 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Valupenem Injection works, or Valupenem Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Valupenem 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.