Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules Description
Urimax F capsule is a combination medicine containing tamsulosin and finasteride. It is used for the treatment of difficulty in urination because of enlargement of the prostate gland, a medical condi
tion known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It also decreases the urge for urination, decreases night time urination and causes better urine flow. Tamsulosin works by causing relaxation of muscle of prostate gland and relaxation of muscle of urinary bladder causing improvement of urinary flow. Finsteride works by decreasing the size of the prostate gland. Dizziness, lightheadedness, sleepiness or sleeplessness, abnormal ejaculation, decrease in sexual desire are some of the side effects of using Urimax F capsule.
|You Save||₹73.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tamsulosin(0.4 Mg) + Finasteride(5.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA|
Uses of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
Contraindications of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
- If you are allergic to Tamsulosin, Finasteride or any other ingredients of Urimax F capsule
- If you are pregnant or a woman of child bearing age
Side effects of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Sleepiness or sleeplessness
- Abnormal ejaculation
- Decrease in sexual desire
- Increase in hair growth
- Runny or blocked nose
Precautions and Warnings of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- Your urinary flow is severely decrease
- You have low blood pressure, dizziness, spinning sensation after taking this medicine
- You have persistent and painful erection of your penis
- You have history of allergy after taking sulfa medicines
- You have swelling in the breast, discharge from nipple, pain in breast or testicles
Mode of Action of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Tamsulosin works by causing relaxation of muscle of prostate gland and relaxation of muscle of urinary bladder causing improvement of urinary flow.
- Finsteride works by decreasing the size of prostate gland.
Directions for Use of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Urimax F capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Urimax F capsule and other medicines such as ketoconazole, paroxetine, terbinafine, erythromycin, cimetidine increase blood level of Urimax F capsule
- Concomitant use of Urimax F capsule with any medicines such as sildenafil, tadalafil (PDE5 inhibitors group of medicine) cause decrease in blood pressure and should be used cautiously
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions
Storage and disposal of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Store this medicine at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Urimax F Strip Of 15 Capsules
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)