Uralf O Syrup 200ml
Uralf O Syrup 200ml Description
Uralf O Syrup is used to treat ulcers and prevent the reoccurrence of ulcers in the stomach and intestine. It also provides relief from pain, post-meal acidity and heartburn associated with acid refl
ux and inflammation in the stomach. Uralf O Syrup is an oral suspension that contains two main ingredients, sucralfate and oxetacaine. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Take Uralf O 1 hour before food.
|₹24.50 (14% on MRP)
|Oxetacaine + Sucralfate
|Acidity, heartburn, stomach and intestine ulcers
|Dry mouth, diarrhoea, loss of appetite, increased thirst, headache
|ANTACID AND ANTI-FLATULENT
Uses of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
Contraindications of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
Side effects of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Increased thirst
Precautions and Warnings of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
Other General Warnings
- You have severe kidney or liver-related disorders or you are undergoing dialysis.
- You are taking magnesium-containing antacids for a prolonged period.
- You experience defective bone growth, soft bones or brain-related disorder due to aluminium toxicity.
- You are diabetic and experience a rise in blood glucose levels.
Mode of Action of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
How Does It Work?
- Uralf O Syrup is a combination product it works by the combined action of sucralfate and oxetacaine.
- Sucralfate protects the digestive tract from the damaging effects of acids in the stomach, alcohol and medicinal substances like aspirin and promotes the healing of ulcers.
- Oxetacaine inhibits acid production in the stomach by suppressing the action of an enzyme. It also acts as a local anaesthetic and provides relief from the pain associated with ulcers and acid reflux.
Directions for Use of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
- Uralf O Syrup should be taken as instructed by your doctor.
- Take it preferably one hour before having your meals.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Uralf O Syrup may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines, herbal preparations or supplements....
- Uralf O can reduce the action of medicines used for treating ulcers such as cimetidine and ranitidine.
- Uralf O Syrup can reduce the action of levothyroxine, a medicine used for thyroid-related disorder.
- The effect of antibiotics known as tetracyclines & minocycline is decreased when used with this suspension.
- This medicine can decrease the effect of theophylline which is used for asthma and breathlessness.
- Uralf O decreases the effect of phenytoin (a medicine used to control fits).
- Other medicines such as digoxin (used for treating heart failure), ciprofloxacin (antibiotic), ketoconazole (antifungal) and medicine used to treat irregular heartbeats like quinidine may interact with Uralf O Syrup....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
- Store Uralf O Syrup at room temperature.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Uralf O Syrup 200ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Uralf O Syrup to a child?
Q: Can I use Uralf O Syrup for acidity?
Q: Can I use Uralf O for gastritis?
Q: Can I drink water after taking Uralf O?
- Carafate oral suspension [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Fourrts India | Sucrafil O Gel – The No. 1 Sucralfate – Oxetacaine Brand [Internet]. Fourrts.com. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Oxethazaine - HMIS Online [Internet]. Hmis.online. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Oxetacaine: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]