Uniclor Mr 375mg Tablet
Uniclor Mr 375 MG Description
Uniclor Mr Tablet is an antibiotic medicine used in treating bacterial infections of the urinary tract, lungs, throat, airways, tonsils, middle ear and cervical/urethral infections. Uniclor Mr contai
ns cefaclor as its active ingredient. It is advised to complete the entire course of Uniclor Mr Tablet, do not stop taking this medicine even if your symptoms disappear.
Uses of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
Contraindications of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
- If you are allergic to cefaclor or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to other cephalosporins (similar to this medicine)
Side effects of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have had any previous allergy with Cefaclor
- You are allergic to penicillin (you should be cautious while taking this medicine)
- You have hereditary condition of sugar or glucose intolerance
- You have severe skin adverse reactions
- You have problems with your kidney
- You have stomach diseases
- You have swelling or inflammation of the large intestine
- You should let the doctor, or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- Using this medicine for long term may result in superinfection. This medicine must be used with caution in older people
Mode of Action of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
- Take Uniclor Mr Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as directed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than the prescribed medicine or for a longer duration.
- Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine and do not discontinue on your own.
Interactions of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Uniclor Mr Tablet works or Uniclor Mr Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- You should inform your doctor if you are taking medicines for thinning of the blood such as Warfarin, Other medicines like probenecid (used to treat gout)
Storage and disposal of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
- Store below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Uniclor Mr 375 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are Uniclor Mr Tablet used for?
Q: I have fever and cold, can I take this medicine?
- Distaclor MR Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 June 2022]
- Distaclor MR Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 18 June 2022]