Ulpride Od 75mg Tablet
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ulpride Od 75 MG Description
Ulpride Od Tablet is used to treat upper abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting and irritable bowel movement. It contains levosulpiride as the main ingredient. This Tablet works by blocking the effect of dopamine receptors present in the brain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. Ulpride Od Tablet should be taken 30 mins before meals. While on this medicine it is advised to spicy, oily and junk food. You should as avoid smoking and alcohol consumption....
|You Save||₹20.62 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Vomitting, Nausea, Stomach reflux, Indigestion|
|Side effects||Low blood pressure, sleepiness, irrregular menstrual cycle, swelling of breasts in men|
Check more medicines with composition as Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Ulpride Od 75mg Tablet
Lesuride Od 75mg Tablet
By Sun Pharma
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Uses of Ulpride Od 75 MG
- For the treatment of upper abdominal pain and bloating (stomach acid reflux).
- Irregular emptying of the stomach in diabetic patients (diabetic gastroparesis).
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Irritable bowel movement, an inflammation of the intestine characterized by constipation, diarrhoea or any other intestinal disorder.
Contraindications of Ulpride Od 75 MG
- If you have allergic to levosulpiride or any of the ingredients present in this Tablet.
- If you have pheochromocytoma (adrenal gland cancer that gives rise to high blood pressure).
- If you are suffering from bleeding or blockage of the stomach and intestine.
- If you have any psychiatric disorder such as fits, sudden change in mood.
- If you are suffering from changes in breast tissues and nodules and have a high level of prolactin hormone.
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- This Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Side effects of Ulpride Od 75 MG
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Swelling of breasts in men
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Uncontrolled involuntary muscle movements (dyskinesia)
Precautions and Warnings of Ulpride Od 75 MG
Can I take the Ulpride Od Tablet during pregnancy?
Please consult with your doctor before taking this medicine, if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy.
Can I take a Ulpride Od Tablet while breastfeeding?
Please consult with your doctor before taking this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Ulpride Od Tablet?
It is advised to avoid driving while on Ulpride Od Tablet as it may alter the ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with a Ulpride Od Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol while you are taking this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any psychiatric disorder and are on medications.
- You experience dizziness, drowsiness after taking this medicine, particularly at high doses.
- You have a history or a family history of heart disease.
- You consume alcohol often.
Mode of Action of Ulpride Od 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Ulpride Od regulates the action of the brain and controls the mechanism of the stomach by increasing the gut motility and intestinal movement hence prevents reflux.
Directions for Use of Ulpride Od 75 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with a glass of water. You should take this medicine regularly at the prescribed time.
- Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
Interactions of Ulpride Od 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medication that neutralises acidity in stomach (containing aluminium and magnesium hydroxide) as they may reduce the effectiveness of the Ulpride Od Tablet.
- The effect of levosulpiride on gut motility can be altered by muscle relaxants like alkoloids, atropine, dicylomine, painkillers like codeine,opium, ibuprofen, aspirin and naproxen.
- Tell your doctor about medications, supplements, herbals you are currently taking to avoid any possible interaction.
Interactions with food items
Food may decrease the activity of the Ulpride Od Tablet, so it is recommended to take the medication before 30mins of meal.
Storage and disposal of Ulpride Od 75 MG
- Keep this medication out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original package in order to protect from light.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the label.
- Do not throw the medication via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use.
Dosage of Ulpride Od 75 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is the Ulpride Od Tablet used?
A: Ulpride Od is used to treat stomach acid reflux, irritable bowel movement and indigestion.
Q: Can I take Ulpride Od after food?
A: You can take Ulpride Od before or after food, as advised by the doctor. However, it is advised to take it regularly for maximum effectiveness.
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay