By FOURRTS INDIA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ubicar Tablet Description
Ubicar tablet is a muscle energiser. It is used for the treatment of muscle cramps and muscle pain (myalgia). Ubicar tablet contains a combination of two natural ingredients, L-carnitine and Coenzyme
Q10/ubidecarenone (CoQ10). These two ingredients are naturally present in the body and have a wide range of physiological functions. Ubicar tablet is also prescribed by doctors during pregnancy to relieve muscle cramps. Take Ubicar tablet exactly as recommended by your doctor. Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know about your complete medical history.
|You Save||₹57.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Coenzyme Q10 / Ubidecarenone(30.0 Mg) + L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscle cramps, myalgia|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Coenzyme Q10 / Ubidecarenone(30.0 Mg) + L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Ubicar Tablet
Ubicar tablet is used for treating and providing relief from muscle cramps and muscle pain (myalgia).
Contraindications of Ubicar Tablet
If you are allergic to L-carnitine, Coenzyme Q10/ubidecarenone (CoQ10) or any other component of Ubicar tablet.
Side effects of Ubicar Tablet
- Abdominal cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Ubicar Tablet
Can I take Ubicar tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available on the effect of Ubicar tablet in pregnancy. Ubicar tablet should only be used in pregnant women if recommended by your doctor.
Can I take Ubicar tablet while breastfeeding?
No information is available on if Ubicar tablet passes into human breast milk. Ubicar tablet should only be used in breastfeeding women if recommended by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ubicar tablet?
There is limited information available on the effect of Ubicar tablet on driving ability. If you experience any side effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, then it is suggested to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Ubicar tablet?
There is limited information regarding the interaction of alcohol with Ubicar tablet. Ask your doctor for advice on alcohol intake along with Ubicar tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any medical condition or family history of any disease.
- You are due for a surgery, operation or vaccination schedule.
- You may be asked to check your blood glucose levels and perform blood/urine tests to check carnitine levels regularly while on treatment with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Ubicar Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Ubicar tablet contains a combination of L-carnitine and Coenzyme Q10/ubidecarenone (CoQ10) as active substances.
- L-carnitine is a naturally occurring substance present in the body. It plays important role in energy production and helps the body to use energy. L-carnitine is majorly found in muscles and its deficiency can lead to muscle weakness. ...
- Coenzyme Q10/ubidecarenone (CoQ10) is a naturally occurring substance present in our body. It is an excellent anti-oxidant and also plays a role in a wide range of physiological functions including energy production and muscle function....
Directions for Use of Ubicar Tablet
- Take Ubicar tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- You can take it with or without food or as prescribed.
Interactions of Ubicar Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ubicar tablet works or Ubicar tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Ubicar Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ubicar Tablet
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Ubicar tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Ubicar tablet?
A: Ubicar tablets may cause nausea, vomiting, headache, diarrhoea and stomach pain. However, not everyone taking this medicine gets these side effects.
Q: Can Ubicar tablets be taken in an empty stomach?
A: Ubicar tablet can be taken with or without food. However, Ubicar tablets should always be taken as directed by your doctor. Your doctor will tell you when to take and how many tablets in a day should be taken. It may be taken with food by individuals with a sensitive stomach to avoid stomach upset.
Q: Does Ubicar tablet relieve joint pain?
A: There is no information available on the effectiveness of Ubicar tablet in relieving joint pain. You should take Ubicar tablet only for the condition recommended by your doctor.
Q: What is myalgia?
A: Myalgia is a medical term used for muscle pain. It is discomfort or aches in a group of muscles. Myalgia can be severe or mild. It can be due to multiple causes such as some underlying disease, side effects of some medicine or as a result of exercise or injury.
Q: Can I take Ubicar tablets during pregnancy?
A: There is limited information available on the effect of Ubicar tablet in pregnancy. Ubicar tablet should only be used in pregnant women if recommended by your doctor.
Q: What are the natural sources of Ubidecarenone/Coenzyme Q10?
A: Some of the natural sources of Ubidecarenone/Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are vegetables like spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, legumes like peanuts and lentils, nuts, seeds, oils like soybean and canola oil, fruits like orange and strawberries, fatty fish like herring, trout, sardines and organ meats like liver, heart and kidney.
Q: Can I take Ubicar tablet everyday?
A: You should take Ubicar tablet in the dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Ask your doctor for advice on the everyday use of Ubicar tablet.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Carnitine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- Fourrts India | Ubicar [Internet]. Fourrts.com. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- Ubidecarenone: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- Ubidecarenone: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed